Recruitment in YOH for Engineers Vacancies
YOH Engineer Vacancy Details
Advertisement No. 2/2012
Sr. No., Name of Post, No. of Vacancies, Essential Qualification, Working Experience, Salary
1. Senior Engineer I ( Mechanical), 05 post, Post Graduation in relevant trade or Graduation in respective discipline with one year respective working experience, Rs. 15000/- Per Month.
2. Senior Engineer-I ( Electrical), 05 Post, Master degree in respective discipline or Bachelor degree in respective faculty with one year relevant working experience, Rs. 15000/- Per Month.
3. Senior Engineer I (Agriculture), 05 post, Post Graduation in relevant trade or Bachelor degree in respective trade with one year relevant working experience, Rs.15000/- Per Month
4. Senior Engineer II (Mechanical), 10 Post, Bachelor degree in respective discipline or diploma in relevant trade with minimum three year working experience, Rs. 12,500/- Per Month.
5. Senior Engineer II (Electrical ), 10 Post, Graduation in relevant discipline or diploma in relevant discipline with at least 03 year working experience in relevant field, Rs.12,500/- Per Month.
6. Senior Engineer II (Agriculture ), 10 Post, Graduation in respective field or diploma in relevant subject with at least 03 years working experience, Rs.12,500/- Per Month.
7. Junior Engineer, 15 Post, Diploma in any one of automobile, production, mechanical, electronics and communication, electrical, agricultural, chemical, food technology, instrumentation, electrical etc, Rs. 9000/- Per Month.
Age Limitation – Applicant should be 18 to 40 years of age
Job Nature – Contractual Basis.
Selection Process – Written Test and Interview.
Application Fee – A sum of Rs. 500/- (For General and OBC Candidates ) and RS. 400/- (For SC/ST/Female Candidates) in form of Bank demand draft in favor of ‘youth organization of Haryana payable at Hisar, should be attached with application.Name and address of candidate should be written in back side of DD. Active member of yoh should not required to pay any fee.
How to Apply – Candidates who fulfill required eligibility condition may send their applications in prescribed format which can be downloaded through the link given below on this page. Candidate should fill the application correctly. A recent passport size photo should be pasted on application. All self attested copies of documents regarding educational qualification, working experience, age proof, and one self address envelope with affixed Rs.10/- postal ticket should be attached with application. Duly filled application enclosed with all required and respective documents should be sent to below given address.
Address for sending application- Agriculture Secretary, Youth Organization of Haryana, 2nd Floor, Haryana Gramin Bank, Dabra Chowk, Delhi road, Hisar (Haryana) Pin code – 125005.
Last Date of submission of Application – 12/04/2012.
Detailed Recruitment information is available at the link given below –
Application format is available at this link –
Official Site of YOH — http://www.yohry.org