Xavier Labor Relations Institute
Steel City Jamshedpur is very famous for business institution called XLRI. It is counted as the most prominent business school in India. This institution conducts its own admission test for the selection of best students for admission in management courses. This admission test is called XAT (XLRI Admission Test). Other management Institutes across the country accept XAT score card for the admission in the management courses. XAT is widely popular among the management students. Presently there are 16 core member institutes and more than 85 associate institutes located all over the country. These are the programs offered by the Institution:
Full Time residential Programmes
1. Two years post graduate program in Human Resource Management (HRM)
2. One year General Management Program (GPM)
3. Four year Fellow Program in Management (FPM).
4. Two years post graduate program in Business Management (BM)
Part Time Programmes for Working Executive
1. Three years Executive Post Graduate Programme for working candidate in Dubai (Exec -PGP)
2. Executive Fellow Programme in Management (Exec-FPM)
Satellite Based Part Time Programme for Working Executives
1. 12 months programme of Post Graduate Certificate in Business Management (PGCMB)
2. 12 months programme of Post Graduate Certificate in Human Resource Management (PGCHRM)
3. 12 months programme of Post Graduate Certificate in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (PGCLSCM)
4. 12 months programme of Post Graduate Certificate in Sales and Marketing Management (PGCSMM)
1. Applicants from all backgrounds can appear
2. Applicants should be a graduate after 10+2 from a recognized University.
3. Candidates having less than 50% marks in graduation are eligible
4. Final year students can also apply for the test
5. A candidate can apply for a maximum of three programmes
XAT contains of three sections –
1. Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation (QA)
2. Analytical Reasoning and Decision Making Ability (AR)
3. Verbal Ability and Logical Reasoning (VA)
Other Details are as follows –
– The time limit for the test is two hours and thirty minutes.
– The question paper will consists of multiple choice questions
– Two hours will be allotted for answering multiple choice questions and twenty minutes will be allotted for additional test.
– The question paper of additional test may vary from objective questions to subjective questions.