WEST BENGAL MINERAL DEVELOPMENT & TRADING CORPORATION LIMITED (WBMDTC)
(A Government of West Bengal undertaking)
Address: 13, Nellie Sengupta Sarani, 2nd Floor, Kolkata – 700 087
Applications on plain paper have been invited by West Bengal Development & Trading Corporation Limited (WBMDTC) for filling up following vacant posts in consolidated pay on contract basis. Interested candidates who fulfill the relevant educational qualification and age limit may send their applications with bio data in plane paper on or before 25th November 2011. Further details in regarding this advertisement are as follow:
Post Name, No. of vacant posts and Qualification:
1. Manager – 01 – candidates must have valid certificate in coal with 1st class.
2. Safety Officer – 01 – Having valid certificate in coal with 1st class.
3. Asstt. Manager – 01 – Should have valid certificate in coal with 60% marks.
4. Asstt. Manager – 02 – having valid second class certificate in coal.
5. Engineer – 01 – Candidates should have either Degree or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
6. Geologist – 01 – Master Degree in Geology
7. Overman – 03 – Having a valid overman certificate.
8. Surveyor – 02 – Having valid surveyor certificate in coal.
9. Sales Officer – 01 – Candidates should have Post Graduate Diploma Certificate in Marketing with minimum 05 years of relevant experience.
10. Sales Supervisor – 01 – Having Post Graduate Diploma Certificate in Marketing with at least 02 years of experience in relevant field.
11. Sales Assistant (Weighbridge Operator) – 08 – Candidates should be Graduate in Commerce and having knowledge of computer application.
12. Accountant – 02 – CA (Inter) / ICWA (Inter) with 02 years of relevant field experience and Tally.
13. Accounts Asst. – 02 – Candidates should have Bachelor Degree in Commerce and must be Hons. Paper as a subject of Accounts with 02 years experience and Tally.
14. Asst. in Project Divn. – 01 – Bachelor Degree in Science, having knowledge in Auto CAD with 02 years of relevant experience.
Limit of age (as on 1st January 2012) for:
Sr. no. 1 to 8 – maximum 45 years
Srl. no. 9 to 14 – maximum 35 years
How to apply: Willing candidates who are fulfilling the eligibility criteria of the recruitment may send their applications on plane paper with full details along with self attested copies of relevant certificates in proof of age, educational qualification and experience to the top mentioned address up to last date of receiving applications.
Closing date to receive applications: 25/11/2011
To know more details of the recruitment and any other information about the limited, log on the provided link: