WB Police Board Sub Inspector Vacancy
|No. of Vacancies||400|
|Age Limit||20 – 27 years|
|Salary||Rs. 7100-37600/- PM|
|Application Fee||Rs. 150/-|
|Closing Date of Online Registration||17th April 2013|
Recruitment in WB Police Board for Sub Inspector (SI) Vacancy
West Bengal Police Recruitment Board invite applications for filling up the 400 vacant seats of Sub Inspector (Unarmed) in West Bengal Police from qualified and result oriented candidates. So, Interested and eligible candidates may send their duly filled applications on the address of West Bengal Police Recruitment Board on or before 17th April 2013. For more details about the recruitment of SI is given below.
Recruitment Details of Sub Inspector Vacancy in West Bengal Police Recruitment Board
Name of the Vacancy: – Sub Inspector
Discipline and No. of Vacancy: –
- Male Sub Inspector: – 282
- Female Sub Inspector: – 118
Total No. of Vacancy: – 400
Educational Qualification: – Applicants should have completed Graduation in any discipline from any recognized Institution or University.
Physical Eligibility: –
- Male: – Height – 167 cms, Weight – 51.5 Kgs, Chest – 79 cms (84 cms Expansion)
- Female: – Height – 160 cms, Weight – 50 Kgs
Salary: – Rs. 7100-37600/- with Grade Pay Rs. 3900/- per month.
Age Limit: – Applicants age should not be crossed than 27 years and not below than 20 years as on 01st January 2013.
Application Fee: – Applicants must pay Rs. 150/- as application fee in the form of Demand Draft Drawn in favor of ‘West Bengal Police Recruitment Board (WBPRB), Payable at any Nationalized Bank, Kolkata’.
Notes: – Reserved category candidates also pay the application fee.
How to Apply: – Those aspirants who are meeting with requisite qualification and other eligibility may send their duly filled applications in prescribed format on the address which is ‘To, The Chairman, West Bengal Police Recruitment Board, Araksha Bhavan (PCC), Sector – II, Block – DJ, Salt Lake City, Kolkata – 700091’ along with true copies of all supporting documents, two latest color photograph and original Demand Draft. Applicants must superscribe ‘Application for the post of Sub Inspector (Un- Armed)/ Lady Sub Inspector (Un-Armed) of Police in West Bengal Police – 2013’ on the top of the application containing sealed envelope.
Dead line for this application is 17th April 2013
Viewing more details about the recruitment of Sub Inspector post is available on the recruitment web page. For opening recruitment web page, please click on the web link provided below: –
Official website of West Bengal Police Recruitment Board
More Govt Jobs given below
- HSSC Recruitment 2018
- Post – Male Constable, Female Constable, India Reserve Battalions Of Haryana State, Sub Inspector (Male), Sub Inspector (Female)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 7110 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 21700 – 69100
- Eligibility – graduate, 12th
- Last Date – 02 july,
- JK Police Recruitment 2018
- Post – PGT, Librarian
- Total no. of Vacancy – 11 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 27500
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate
- Last Date –
TSLPRB Recruitment 2018 – 6619 Posts of Police Constable (Civil) (Men & Women), Sub Inspector of Police (Civil) (Men & Women)
- TSLPRB Recruitment 2018
- Post – Police Constable (Civil) (Men & Women), Police Constable (AR) (Men & Women), Police Constable (TSSP) (Men), Constable in Telangana Special Police Force , Firemen in Telangana State , Warders (Male) in Prisons
- Total no. of Vacancy – 16837 Posts
- Salary –
- CRPF Recruitment 2018
- Post – General Duty Medical Officers
- Total no. of Vacancy – 9 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 75000
- Eligibility – mbbs
- Last Date – 12 Jun, 2018
- Location – Jammu and Kashmir