Union Public Servise Commission
Central Police Forces
1. Age Limit:
– Applicants should be between the age of 20 years and 25 years. This means an applicant should have born before 02 – 08 – 1986 and not late than 01 – 08 – 1991
– ST/SC applicants will have 5 years of upper age limit.
– OBC applicants can avail maximum 3 years of upper age limit
– Maximum 5 years for Civilian Central Government Servants
– From 01 – 01 – 1980 to 31 – 12 – 1989, any applicant who domiciled in Jammu & Kashmir can avail maximum of 5 years of upper age limit
– A candidate should be an Indian citizen.
– If not an Indian citizen, then consent from Central Government signified in writing is appointed under the rules.
3. Educational background
– Applicants should have completed their bachelor’s degree from any recognized university
– Final year students are also eligible. In case these applicants qualify the written examination then they have to submit the proof of their results which should clearly depict that they hold a bachelors degree.
– Applicants form will be cancelled if they fail to produce their proof
– Applicants with professional and technical qualification from a recognized university are also eligible.
– Both male and female applicants are eligible for CISF, CRPF and SSB.
– For the posts of BSF and ITBP only males candidates are eligible.
5. Physical Standards
– Applicants must fulfill both medical and physical standards.
6. Restriction on reappearance of candidates finally selected / recommended earlier
– Once a candidate has been finally selected on the basis of the examination is not eligible for subsequent examination for recruitment of AC
7. Possession of NCC ‘B’ or ‘C’ certificates
– At the time of personality test and interview possession of this certificate will put certain consideration.
For any query click here
For detail information one can click here