Eligibility Criteria to appear in UPSC CMS:
1. Academic Qualification
2. Age Limits
4. Medical/Physical Standards
Let us describe the categories one by one.
1. Applicants must clear the written and practical exams of M.B.B.S
2. Final year M.B.B.S students are also liable
3. Provisional admission would be done for final year students (if they qualify) on the production of the valid documents that should mention that the applicant has cleared the final written as well as practical examination of M.B.B.S and the applicant have to submit the detailed application form also.
4. If documents are not submitted, then the application will be cancelled.
5. Applicants who have not completed their compulsory rotating internship are also eligible. If they qualify the written exam, they will be selected after the completion of the internship.
1. Applicants with not more than 32 years are accepted
2. Upper age limit for SC / ST / OBC and other categories of applicants are specified in the notice.
Applicants should belong to either of the below mentioned categories
1. Indian Citizen
2. A subject of Nepal
3. A subject of Bhutan
4. A Tibetan refugee who came to India with a thought of settling here permanently before January 1st 1962.
5. Persons who have migrated from Sri Lanka, Burma, Pakistan, or East African countries of United Republic of Tanzania, Kenya, Uganda, Vietnam the Zambia, Malawi, and Ethiopia or from Zaire and having Indian origin with a thought of settling in India permanently.
6. Applicants who come under categories mentioned in points 2, 3, 4 and 5 should provide the relevant certificate issued by the Government of India.
Medical / Physical Standards
1. Applicants should be medically and physically fit for the Common Medical Service Examination.