Union Public Service Commission ( UPSC )
( Employees State Insurance Corporation )
Recruitment of Deputy Director in ESIC by UPSC Dec 2011
Union Public Service Commission ( UPSC ) invites applications by online mode from Indian Nationals for the recruitment on the post of Deputy Director ( Administration / Insurance / Training / Finance ) in the department of Employees State Insurance Corporation ( ESIC ). Online application will be submitted by 29/12/2011. Applicants must ensure before applying that they fulfill the prescribed eligibility criteria of this recruitment and have a valid email-id. Appointment will be made on permanent basis. Applicants can obtain more information related to this recruitment by reading below explained recruitment details: –
Recruitment Details: –
1. Name of Post – Deputy Director ( Administration / Insurance / Training)
No. of Vacancies – 36 ( UR – 17, OBC – 11, SC – 05, ST – 03 and PH – 01 )
Pay Scale – Applicants who will be selected in this discipline will be paid Rs. 15,600 – 39,100 plus Rs. 5,400/- Grade Pay Per month
Age limit – Applicants’ age should be not exceed than 40 years as on closing date.
Educational Qualification: – Applicants who desire to apply should possess a bachelor degree in any discipline from recognized university.
2. Name of the Position – Deputy Director ( Finance )
No. of Posts – 20 ( UR – 09, OBC – 06, SC – 03, ST – 02 and PH – 01 )
Scale of Pay – Rs. 15,600 – 39,100 having Grade Pay Rs. 5,400/- per month
Age limit – Applicants’ age should not be greater than 40 years as on closing date of receipt of application.
Educational Qualification : – Applicants should have certificate of Chartered Accountant or Registered Accountant having at least five years experience in any Government or Semi Government department or SAS having experience in relevant field.
Desirable Qualification : – Bachelor degree in any discipline from recognized university.
Application Fee: – Applicants are requested to pay Rs. 25/- by depositing money in any branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI.
How to apply: –
1. Interested and eligible candidates should use the below given web link ” Apply online” or go to the official website of Union Public Service Commission to apply online.
2. Online prescribed application form should be filled having mentioned complete details about candidates such as Educational Qualification details , Experience details, Age details, etc.
3. Applicants must take a print out of online submitted application form that has to be sent having accompanied by photocopies of certificates of educational qualification, experience, etc to Joint Secretary ( Recruitment ), Union Public Service Commission House Shahjahan Road, New Delhi – 110069.
4. Online submission of application will be done by 29/12/2011 and print out of online submitted application will be submitted by 12.01.2012.
Applicants can know more details about recruitment and apply online from below given web link : –
” Apply online”
Official website of Union Public Service Commission –