Union Public Service Commission ( UPSC )
Advertisement No. 21
UPSC Director, Chemist Recruitment Nov 2011
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites applications in prescribed format from the citizens of India, Nepal and Bhutan for filling up vacant posts of Director, Chemist etc in various discipline and in various department by 1st December 2011. Appointment of candidates will be made on regular basis / contract basis on advertised posts. Candidates wishing to apply for following posts will have to apply only in prescribed format and if a candidate wants to apply on pain paper then it should be of same format of application form that has been published in employment news paper on or before last date of receipt of application form. Recruitment related more information can be obtained by reading below given recruitment details.
1. Senior Scientific Officers, Grade – II ( Engineering ) : 06 posts – Bachelor of Engineering / Bachelor of Technology in Mechanical / Electrical.
2. Senior Scientific Officer, Grade – II: 02 posts – Bachelor of Engineering / Bachelor of Technology in Chemical Engineering or Master degree in Chemistry.
3. Manager : 01 post – Master degree in Marketing or Business Management or Business Administration.
4. Assistant Legislative Counsel ( Hindi) : 01 post – Post Graduation in Law from recognized university
5. Senior Research Officer ( Electrical Engineering) : 01 post – Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering from recognized university
6. Senior Research Officer : 01 post – Bachelor degree in Metallurgical Engineering from recognized university
7. Senior Research Officer: 01 post – Bachelor degree in Mining Engineering or Master degree in Geology from recognized university.
8. Senior Research Officer: 01 post – Bachelor degree in Engineering except Civil Engineering from a recognized university
9. Senior Research Officer ( Geology) : 01 post – M.Sc. degree in Geology or Diploma in Geology from a recognized degree.
10. Senior Research Officer ( Sociology / Social Planning ) : 01 posts – Master degree in Sociology / Anthropology / Social Science / Social work from recognized university
11. Senior Research Officer : 01 post – Master degree in Natural Science from recognized university
12. Senior Research Officer ( Petroleum): 01 post – Bachelor degree in Petroleum or Master degree in Geology from recognized university
13. Assistant Director Grade – I ( Non Technical ) : 01 post – Bachelor degree in relevant discipline from recognized university
14. Assistant Director Grade – II ( Non Technical ): 01 post – Bachelor degree in allied discipline from recognized university
15. Assistant Chemist : 05 posts – Master degree in Chemistry or Agricultural Chemistry from recognized university
Nature of Job: – Applicants’ appointment will be made on permanent basis or temporary basis. Posts at Sr. 4 to 14 are permanent basis and Posts at Sr. 1 to 3 and 15 are temporary basis.
Pay Scale –
Sr. No. 1 to 2 : Rs. 8000 – 275 – 13, 500 / – per month
Sr. No. 3 to 12 : Rs. 15600 – 39100/- plus Rs. 6600/- Grade Pay
Sr. No. 13. Rs. 15600 – 39, 100 /- plus Rs. 5400/- Grade Pay
Sr. No. 14. Rs. 9, 300 – 34, 800/- plus Rs. 4600/- Grade Pay
Sr. No. 15. Rs. 9, 300 – 34,800/- plus Rs. 4800/- Grade Pay
Upper Age limit: – as on closing date 01.12.2011
Sr. No. 4, 10, 11 and 12 – Not above to 43 years
Sr. No. 3, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9 – Not above to 40 years,
Sr. No. 14. – Not exceed than 38 years
Sr. No .15. Below to 30 years
Relaxation in upper age limit – it will be provided as rule of government for posts available at Sr. No. 4, 10, 11,12 and 14 by 3 years for OBC and by 5 years for SC / ST.
Note: – All educational qualification should be from any recognized university or institution.
Application Fee: – Applications of UR and OBC category will have to pay a Rs. 50/- in form of Central Recruitment Fee Stamp ( CRFS). CRFS is available at all Head Officers of all department / post offices. Applicants applying from out of country will have to deposit the prescribed fee at the Office of the High Commissioner for India.
How to apply: –
1. Applicants willing will have to apply only in that format which has been published in employment newspaper. Applicants applying from out of country can apply on plain paper but format should be same the format published in employment newspaper.
2. Application should be furnished in well manner having mentioned essential information about candidates and should be attached a self attested post card affixed Rs. 6.00 postage. Advertisement No. , Posts applied for and Item No. should be written on Post card.
3. Applications, complete in respects, should be addressed along with copies of certificate of educational qualification, experience , age proof etc by post to the Joint Secretary ( Recruitment ), Union Public Service Commission, Dholpur House, Shajahan Road, New Delhi – 110069 on or before 01.12.2012.
Applicants can know more information about recruitment by clicking below given web link –
Official website of UPSC – http://upsc.gov.in/