U.P. SANIK SCHOOL, LUCKNOW (UPSS)
Post Name: – Sanskrit Master.
No. of Post: – 01 (one) post for OBC category candidate.
Pay-Scale: – Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Per Month.
Qualification: – Master Degree from any recognized institution or University with minimum first class in the Sanskrit subject or equivalent degree. Proficient in Sports/ Games and extra co-curricular activities will be given preference.
Experience: – minimum 3 (Three) years teaching experience and minimum 1 (One) year should be at senior secondary level.
Engagement Location: – Lucknow.
Last Date: – Application form must be received by office on or before 19th May 2011.
How to apply: – Fill up the prescribed application form and enclose all qualification certificates Xerox copy, age proof, two self addressed envelopes duly affixed with Rs. 22/- postal stamps on each envelope and two passport size photographs dully attested by a Gazetted officer and send it on the address on or before 19th May 2011.
Age: – Minimum age of applicant is 18 years and maximum age of applicant is 35 years as on 01st January 2011.
Examination Fee: – Candidates pay 100/- rupees crossed Demand Draft in the favor of Principle U. P. Sainik School Lucknow Payable at Lucknow.
- Allowances as applicable to the other employees of the school.
- Food is free for self with the cadets during the school session.
- Lodging as admissible below current regulations.
- 25 Units per month free electricity.
- Candidates will not be given any TA/DA for appearing in written test or interview.
- Application form must be send by Registered Post or Speed Post.
- Application format are available on recruitment PDF.
Address for sending the application form: – The Principle, U.P. Sainik School, Sarojininagar, Lucknow – 226008.
For more information about UPSS please visit the http://upsainikschool.tripod.com/UPSS_main.htm