Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission ( UPPSC ) has issued a notification for the recruitment on the post Assistant Engineer and Assistant Directors in various disciplines. Therefore, Applications on prescribed form have been invited from the result oriented candidates by 06/01/2011. Application form will be obtained from the head post offices of every district. Applicants can get information about educational qualification, selection procedure, how to apply, age, salary, etc by reading below given recruitment details.
UPPSC Recruitment Details for Assistant Directors, Assistant Engineer vacancy: –
1. Name of Post – Assistant Engineer
Name of Discipline – Civil
No. of Posts – 190
2. Post Name – Assistant Engineer
Discipline – Mechanical
No. of Posts- 16
3. Post Name – Assistant Engineer
Discipline – E / M
No. of vacancies – 11
4. Position Name – Assistant Directors
Discipline – Factories
No. of Vacancies – 26
5. Name of Post – Assistant Directors
Discipline – Boilers
No. of Vacancies – 04
Age limit for all posts – Candidates’ age must be between 12 years and 35 years as on 01/07/2011. Relaxation in age will be given as per rule of government.
Educational qualification: – To know about educational qualification, see employment news paper ( Dated: 3-10 Dec 2011 )
Application Fee: – Applicants who will obtain application form will have to pay Rs. 250/- for General and Rs. 130/- for reserved categories at head post offices.
How to apply: –
1. Applicants will have to obtain application form from any head post offices in Uttar Pradesh on paying of specified application fee.
2. Properly filled application form along with photocopies of requisite educational qualification certificates should be sent on or before 06/01/2012 on below written address by registered post / hand.
Address: – Secretary 10 Kasturba Gandhi Marg, Allahabad 2111018
Applicants may see employment news paper ( Dated 3-10 Dec 2011 ) to know more information about Educational Qualification, Selection Procedure, how to apply, etc for Assistant Directors, Assistant Engineer Jobs in UPPSC.
Official website of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission – http://uppsc.org.in/