UTTARAKHAND POWER CORPORATION LTD (UPCL)
Uttrakhand Power Corporation Ltd (UPCL) invites application from Indian citizens for fill up following vacant post in UPCL.
|Post Code||Post Name||Vacancy||Pay Scale||Age|
|1001||Dy. General Manager (HRD)||Gen-01||Rs.37400 to 67000+ Rs.8900 GP||50 years|
|1002||Dy. General Manager (IR and EM)||Gen-01||Rs.37400 to 67000+ Rs.8900 GP||50 years|
|1003||Dy. General Manager (CSL)||Gen-01||Rs.37400 to 67000+ Rs.8900 GP||50 years|
|1004||Sr. Industrial Engg.||Gen-01||Rs.15500 to 39100+ Rs.6500 GP||45 years|
|1005||Sr. Law Officers (Legal and Regulatory)||Gen-01SC-01||Rs.15500 to 39100+ Rs.6500 GP||45 years|
|1006||Sr. Law Officers||Gen-01SC-01||Rs.15600 to 39100+ Rs.5400 GP||40 years|
|1007||Personnel Officer||Gen-01SC-01||Rs.15600 to 39100+ Rs.5400 GP||40 years|
- Dy. General Manager (HRD)– PG Degree and Equivalent Degree in Personnel Management.
- Dy. General Manager IR and EM– PG Degree and Equivalent Degree in Personnel Management.
- Dy. General Manager (CSL)– Law Training of 15 years with Company Secretary ship Degree
- Sr. Industrial Engg– PG with Graduation in Engineering or 7 years exp. industrial Engineering from any Recognized Institution.
- Sr. Law Officers (Legal and Regulatory)- Graduate Degree in law with 7 years post Qualifications exp in Legal Department
- Law Officer– Graduate Degree in law with 5 years post Qualifications exp in Legal Department
- Personnel Officer– PG Degree and Equivalent Degree in Personnel Management.
- 5 years relaxation in age will be provided to the Uttarakhand’s SC Candidates.
- Application should be made in A4 Size Paper in the prescribe format as given in the Recruitment Notifications
- Application should be filled in the candidates own handwriting and should be in CAPITAL Letter in English.
- Candidates are advised to affix a Recent Passport Size Photograph in the provided space in the application format and retain 2 copies of similar photograph with them for further reference.
Candidates have to pay application fees of Rs.400 (Rs.200 for SC) in the form of Crossed Demand Draft in favour of EE (HQ), UPCL Payable at Dehradun. Candidates write their name and postal Code on the back side of the Crossed Demand Draft.
(Note: This Application Fees is Applicable only for the post Law Officers and Personnel Officer)
A complete application in all respect should be sent to “The Advertiser, Post Bag, No.31, Kalkaji Post Office, New Delhi-110019, Uttarakhand Power Corporation Ltd”. By the last Date 21/05/2011
Click here for Detailed Advertisement
Official Website: http://www.upcl.org