UNITED BANK OF INDIA (UBI)
Undertaken by Govt. of India
Deputy General Manager Recruitment in Various Field May 2011
Post, Vacancy and Qualifications details are below:
01. Deputy General Manager (Risk Management) (01) – Graduation as well as PG with 55% marks, Candidates should have relevant work exp. of any Public Sector Bank
02. Deputy General Manager (Marketing and New Initiative) (01)- Candidates should be graduate or PG with 55% marks with Work Exp. of the same post in any Public Sector Bank or State Bank of India
03. Deputy General Manager (Forex) (01)- Graduation /PG with 55% marks, Candidates should have relevant work exp. of any Public Sector Bank
04. Deputy General Manager (Treasury) (01)- Graduation or PG with 55% marks, Candidates having worked as Deputy General Manager in any Public Sector Bank
Pay Scale: TEG (Scale-VI) Rs.42000 to 46800+ CCA, HRA, DA etc.
Age: Required age for the above posts is 47 to 55 years
- SC/ST Candidates are required to pay Rs.50 only Postage Charges
- All Other candidates will have to pay Rs.400 (including postage charges)
- Application fee should be deposited through a payment challan at any branch of United Bank of India
- Payment Challan is available at bank’s website
A complete application should be sent by Speed Post/Registered Post to “The General Manager (Resources Management), United Bank of India, Head Office, 5th Floor, 11 Hemanta Basu Sarani, Kolkata- 700001”. Application must reach by the date 04/06/2011
Selection Procedure: Eligible candidates will be selected if they successfully qualify in interview.
- Application fees is not refundable
- Application fees should be paid between 16/05/2011 to 28/05/2011
- Candidates are required to write the “Name of the Post” on the envelop
- Probation period will be of 1 years since joining
- Selected Candidates will have to produce Discharge Certificates before joining.
Official Website: http://www.unitedbankofindia.com