United Bank of India
Result has been announced by United Bank of India for the post of Security Officer in JMG Scale – I. Candidates who have appeared in this examination can see their result on the given link below :
Click Here to see the result.
Note : Candidates have to come with their original certificates and with attested photo copies of certificates.
Instructions : 1. Candidates will have to bring four coloured passport size photographs.
2. Candidates come with their Date of Birth Certificate as entered in SSLC/ Matriculation Certificate.
3. Candidates will have to come with mark sheet from SSLC examination onward to the highest examination passed including technical and Professional examination of each year/semester.
4. Candidate’s Character certificate from two respectable persons not related to you.
5. Candidates who are serving in Government/ Public Undertaking should produce No Objection Certificate from their employer at the time of Interview.
6. Candidates who belongs to SC/ST etc. must bring the respective Caste certificate issued by the competent authority on the format prescribed by Government of India showing the Caste as notified by Govt. of India. Caste certificate even with the slightest discrepancy in the name, spelling of the caste etc. shall not be acceptable.
7. Candidates belonging to OBC Category should bring the latest OBC certificate in original along with attested copies.
8. Physically Handicapped candidates must bring Medical Certificate from Medical Board at the District level.
9. Ex – Servicemen must produce Discharge Certificate issued by Component Authorities.
Official website of United Bank of India : http://www.unitedbankofindia.com/English/HomePage.aspx