UNION BANK OF INDIA
Union Bank Recruitment for Customer Relationship Executive (CRE) October 2011
• Online application stars: 04/10/2011 (Last dates: 24/10/2011)
• Date of Written Exam: 11/12/2011
Name of the Post: Customer Relationship Executive (on Contract)
• Vacancy: Total 370 Posts (SC- 55, ST- 31, OBC- 100, UR- 184)
• Age: 21 to 30 years as on 04/10/2011
• Age Relaxation: 5 years for ST / ST, 3 years for OBC
• Basic pay of Rs.15000, HRA of Rs.2500, Conveyance of Rs.1500 & Medical Aid of Rs.1000
• Bachelor of Arts / Science / Commerce with 60% Marks. Candidates who belong to SC / ST / OBC / PWD are required only 55% Marks. Besides above qualifications, candidates must have Post Graduate Diploma in Management / Master of Business Administration from institute approved by AICTE. Candidates should have good communication skills
• Interested candidates who apply online against the recruitment of Customer Relationship Executive (CRE) will be called for written test or and Group Discussion or and Personal Interview. Written Test will be either Online or Offline. It will be decided by the bank that what type of examination will be organized. It may be written Test or Group Discussion or Personal Interview or may be all of them. Final selection of the candidates will be made on the performance of above test.
Exam Pattern for Written Test:
The Written exam will be held on 11/12/2011. This is an Objective Type Written Test Consisting of 250 Questions and Each Questions carry one mark. For solving all the questions in this written test, candidates will be given 165 Minutes. Let’s have a look on the Exam pattern which has been classified below:
1. Reasoning – 50 Questions – 50 Marks
2. Quantitative Aptitude – 50 Questions – 50 Marks
3. General Awareness – 50 Questions – 50 Marks
4. English Language – 50 Questions – 50 Marks
5. Computer Knowledge – 50 Questions – 50 Marks
Total Time: 2.45 Hours. Total Questions – 250, Total Marks – 250
Rs.300 for UR and OBC, Rs.50 for all others
How to apply:
1. Candidates, for applying online, are required to follow these steps carefully:
3. Take a print out of Complete Notifications and Payment challan which is given on Page No. 19 in this Notification and pay appropriate application fees from 04/10/2011 to 24/10/2011 to any Union Bank branch
4. If the payment has been made, Candidates are required to log on http://registration.sifyitest.com/unionbankoct11/index.php
5. Click on “ONLINE Application for Officers – CRE 2011” .
6. Upload their Signature and Photograph, Fill up application format with required details and submit
7. Note down the System Generate Registration No. and Password and Take 2 copies of application print out.
8. Keep one application print out affixed a passport size photograph ready for producing at the time of Interview and other copy of the application should be retained by the candidates for further reference.