- Organisation – Union Bank of india
- Location – All India
- Post – Forex Officer Grade- 1, Forex Officer Grade- 2, Economist
- Eligibility – mba
- Last Date – 28 Feb, 2015
Union Bank has notified vacancies for the posts of Forex Officer Grade- 1, Forex Officer Grade- 2, Economist on its official webpage unionbankofindia.co.in. Candidates must submit his or her application on or before 28-02-2015. For more details like age limit, pay scale,eligibility criteria read below.
|Post Name||No. of Post||Age Limit ( As on 01 feb 2015 )||Pay Scale|
|Forex Officer Grade- 1||36||max 35 years||Rs. 14500-25700/|
|Forex Officer Grade- 2||11||max 30 years||Rs. 19400-28100/-|
|Economist||2||max 30 years||Rs. 14500-25700/|
Note: The cut-off date for calculating Age limit will be 01 feb 2015
Required Qualification :
- Forex Officer Grade- 1 eligibility – PGDBM International Banking / MBA International Banking + one year work ex
- Forex Officer Grade- 2 eligibility – PGDBM International Banking / MBA International Banking + two year work ex
- Economist eligibility – Bachelors Degree in Economics
Mode of selection : – Mode of selection of the candidates will be Written Test and Interview.
Examination fee :- The Fee for this Vacancy is Rs. 600.The Fee for SC/ST is Rs. 100.
- Mode of Application :- online
How to Apply :-Interested aspirants should apply through online mode on the given link http://ibps.sifyitest.com/ubisofeb15/ by filling stated credentials and uploading a scan copy of passport sized photo and signature if said before the last date 28-02-2015 .
- Last Date to Apply – 28-02-2015
For details click on links below:-
- Detailed Advertisement here – Click here for Union Bank Advertisement
- Apply Online link here – Click here for Union Bank Apply Online
Official Website : – www.unionbankofindia.co.in