Uttarakhand Public Service Commission(UKPSC)
Haridwar – 249404
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) has invited applications on prescribed form from Indian Nationals for the recruitment on the posts of Veterinary Officer and Specialist Medical Officer. Applicants having all required educational qualifications and fulfilling all terms and conditions of recruitment can apply in prescribed format by 5th January 2011. Applicants who will apply will be shortlisted on the basis of educational qualification and called for appearing in personal interview. Applicants who will perform well in interview will be appointed on the respective posts. Applicants willing to apply can obtain essential information related to this recruitment from below given recruitment details.
Recruitment Details: –
1. Name of Position – Veterinary Officer
No. of Posts – 143( UR – 44,SC – 55, ST – 09 and OBC – 35 )
Pay Scale – Rs. 15600 – 39100 plus Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- per month
Age limit – Applicants’ age must be between 21 years and 35 years
Educational Qualification – Applicants should have Bachelor degree in BVSC and AH from the university recognized by Law.
2. Position Name – Specialist Medical Officers
No.of Posts – 583 ( SC – 120, ST – 23, OBC – 90 )
Specialist – Surgeon ( 91 posts), Ortho Surgeon ( 65 posts ), ENT Surgeon ( 05 posts), Eye Surgeon ( 16 posts), Physician ( 82 posts), Anesthetist ( 87 posts ) , Radiologist ( 78 posts), Women Disease Specialist ( 70 posts), Child Disease Specialist ( 52 posts), pathologist ( 13 posts), Cardiologist ( 04 post), Dermatologist( 05 posts ), Chest Specialist ( 12 posts) and Psychologist ( 03 posts )
Age limit – Applicants’ age should be between 21 years and 40 years as on 1st July 2011.
Salary – Applicants who will be selected will be paid Rs. 15600 – 39100 plus Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- per month
Educational Qualification – Applicants should have MS / MD in respective discipline from the recognized university.
Relaxation in age: – Relaxation in maximum age will be given as per rule of Government that is 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC.
Application Fee: – Applicants who belong to General Category / OBC will have to pay Rs. 130/- ( Rs.100/- for examination fee and Rs.30/- Postal Charge) and who belong to SC/ST will have to pay Rs. 90/- ( Rs. 60/- for examination fee and Rs. 30/- for postal charge) in form of demand draft/ Indian Postal Order that should be drawn in favour of ” Secretariat , Uttarakhand Public Service Commission, Haridwar” payable at Haridwar.
How to apply: –
1. Applicants who wish to apply for above written posts should download prescribed format of application from below given web link ” Recruitment Details and Application form” or from official website of Uttarakhand Public Service Commission.
2. Downloaded Application form should be filled having mentioned complete information about candidates and accompanied by photocopies of certificates of educational qualification, age, etc.
3. Application, complete in all respects, should be enclosed within a superscribed envelope with word ” Name of the Post —————-“ and ” Department No. ———-“ and should be addressed to the Secretary, Uttarakhand Public Service Commission, Gurukul Kangri, Haridwar – 249404 by Registered / speed post so as to reach on or before 05.01.2012.
Applicants can know more information and download application form from web link
Official website of Uttarakhand Public Service Commission