United India Insurance Company Specialist or Generalist Officer Vacancy
|Eligibility||M.Com, MCA, LLB, BE, Graduate|
|Number of Vacant Posts||350|
|Last Date||25 – 04 – 2012|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
|Date of Test||03rd June 2012|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
UIIC Recruitment for Specialist / Generalist Officer Vacancy Apply Online
United India Insurance Company (UIIC) is a leading company in the field of insurance in India. It has largest network of Branches in all over India. At this time It is involved in recruitment of Specialist or Generalist Officer. So, United India Insurance Company Limited (UIIC) invites application to fill up the vacant posts of Specialist or Generalist Officers from suitable candidates. So, Those applicants who are interested and meeting with eligibility criteria given further may send their application on the address of UIIC on or before 25th April 2012 through Online. Recruitment related more details can be seen below.
Recruitment Details of Specialist or Generalist Officer Vacancies in UIIC
Important Dates: –
- Opening Date for Online Application: – 07th April 2012
- Closing Date for Online Application: – 25th April 2012
- Date of Written Examination: – 03rd June 2012
Post Name: – Specialist or Generalist Officer
Group – Code – Academic Qualification: –
- A – 01 – Applicants must have ACS or ACWA or ACA or M.Com Degree from any recognized Institution or University with at least 60% marks.
- B – 02 – Applicants who have Master Degree Certificate in Computer Application Discipline or MIT or MCM or BE Degree from any recognized Institution or University are eligible for this recruitment.
- C – 03 – LLB with at least three years working experience
- D – 04 – BE or B.Tech Degree in Mechanical or Electrical or Civil or Electronics or Metallurgy Discipline
- E – 05 – Master Degree in Statistics or Mathematics or Actuarial Science Discipline.
- F – 06 – Bachelor Degree in any discipline from any recognized Institution or University with at least 60% marks.
Total No. of Vacancies: – 350 (UR-192, OBC-92, SC-45, ST-21)
Selection Procedure: – Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Examination
How to apply: – Willing applicants who wants to submit their Online application must ensure that he/ she fulfill the eligibility criteria shown above for this recruitment. Then fill up the application form and ensure that all the given details are correct and click on submit button for submission of this application. After submitting application in online way applicants mast take a print out copy of system generated application for further use.
1. Online Apply will be started on 07.04.2012 and it will be available up to 25 April 2012.
For More details about the recruitment of Specialist or Generalist Officers in UIIC, please click on the web link Provided below: –
Job Details and Apply Online
Official website of United India Insurance Company (UIIC) Limited is