Total Posts : – 76
Employment Notice NO. – 01/2011
Tenughat Vidyut Nigam Limited(TVNL) has published a recruitment notification for the posts of Engineering Executive, Executive Chemistry, Executive etc in various discipline. Therefore, Applications through online mode have been invited from eligible candidates. Applicants who will have required qualification of this recruitment can apply from 26th December 2011 to 25th January 2012. More information about how to apply, educational qualification, No. of vacancies, salary, age limit selection procedure etc are given under.
Recruitment details for Engineering Executive, Executive Chemistry job: –
1. Engineering Executive ( Trainee ) – 34 posts
Discipline – No. of vacancies – educational qualification
i. Mechanical – 18(UR – 09, ST – 05, SC – 02, EBC-01, BC – 01 ) – Engineering degree in Mechanical discipline with at least 60% marks ( 50% for SC/ST ) from any recognized university
ii. Electrical – 10 ( UR – 05, ST – 03, SC-01, EBC-01 ) – Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical / Electronics / Electronics and Telecommunication / Electronics and Communication / Electrical and Electronics / Electrical and Instrumentation having at least 60% marks from any recognized university.
iii. Information Technology – 02 ( UR – 01, ST – 01 ) – Applicants must have completed BE in discipline of Computer Science / Information Technology having at least 60% marks from any recognized university.
iv. Civil – 04 ( UR – 02, ST – 01, EBC – 01 ) – First class Engineering degree with at least 60% marks ( 50% marks ) from any recognized university in discipline of Civil.
2. Executive ( HR ) (Trainee) – 02 ( UR – 01, ST – 01 ) posts – Applicants must have completed MBA in Human resource / PGDM in Business Managment having at least 60% marks ( 50% for SC/ST ) from any recognized university.
3. Executive Chemistry ( Trainee ) – 02 ( UR – 01, ST – 01 ) posts- M.Sc. in Chemistry with minimum 60% marks ( 50% marks for SC/ST) from any recognized university.
4. Engineering Executive ( Experienced ) – 30 posts
i. Mechanical – 18 ( UR – 09, ST – 05, SC – 02, EBC-01,BC – 01 ) posts – Bachelor of Engineering / AMIE in Mechanical / Production from any recognized university with at least 2 years experience.
ii. Electrical – 12 ( UR – 06, ST-03, SC – 01, EBC-01,BC-01) posts– BE / AMIE in Electrical / Electronics / Electronics and Telecommunication / Electronics and Communication / Electrical & Electronics / Electrical and Instrumentation / Information Technology from any recognized university having at least 2 years experience.
5. Executive (HR)(Experienced) – 02(UR-01,ST-01) posts – Applicants must have competed Master in Business Administration (MBA) / Post Graduate Diploma in Management(PGDM) in Human Resource / Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management (PGDBM) in Human Resource / Post Graduate Diploma in Personal Management and Industrial Relation from any recognized university having experience of 2 years in relevant field.
6. Executive Chemistry – 02(UR-01,ST-01) posts-Master degree in Chemistry from any recognized university having at least 2 years of experience in concerned discipline.
7. Executive Accounts – 02 ( UR – 01, ST – 01 ) posts – CA/ICWA with minimum 2 years experience from any recognized university.
Age limit (as on 18-12-2011) – Applicants’ maximum age for above all posts should be less than or equal to 35 years. Relaxation in maximum age will be given as per government rule that is 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC/ST.
i. (For Sr. 1 to 3) – Rs. 9300/- – 34,800/- plus Rs. 4600/- Grade Pay
ii. ( For Sr. 4 to 7) – Rs. 9300/- – 34,800/- plus Rs. 5500/- Grade Pay
Application Fee: – Rs. 750/- for General , EBC and BC and Rs. 500/- for SC/ST has to be paid in form of demand draft. Draft should be drawn from any nationalized bank in favour of ” Central Board of Irrigation”, payable at New Delhi.
Selection procedure – Applicants will be selected on above said posts on the basis of performance in written examination and personal interview. written examination will consist objective type questions from General Aptitude, General knowledge and discipline. Applicants who will qualify in written examination will be called for personal interview.
How to apply: –
1. Applicants have apply online using below given web link ” Apply online” or official website of Central Board of Irrigation and Power.
2. Online prescribed application should be furnished having explained the details of demand draft, educational qualification, age limit, experience etc and after completion click on submit button.
3. Applicants are requested to take a print out of online submitted application and submit it along with copies of certificates of educational qualification, age, caste, two recent photographs, original receipt of the bank and demand draft by registered post / Speed post to the Director ( Energy ), Central Board of Irrigation and Power, Malcha Marg, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi – 110021.
Some Important dates: –
Online submission starting date – 24-12-2011
Online submission closing date – 25-01-2012
Last date of submission of hard copy – 04-02-2012
Applicants can collect more information about age limit, salary, educational qualification, how to apply, selection procedure, no. of vacancies etc through web link ” Recruitment details” .
Applicants can apply online from web link ” Apply online”
Official website of Tenughat Vidyut Nigam Limited: – http://www.cbip.org/