Govt. of Tamil Nadu, Teacher Recruitment Board has issued a Recruitment notification for the post of Lecturer in Engineering / Non Engineering Disciplines in the pay scale of Rs.15600 to 39100 + Rs.5400 AGP for Government Polytechnic Colleges in Tamil Nadu on direct recruitment basis. There 139 vacancies are available for Lecturer Post against in this recruitment. For which, application can be sent on or before 21/03/2012 till 5.30 pm. Eligible candidates Holding First Class Master Degree / Graduate Degree may apply for the post in prescribed application form which can be obtained from 09/03/2012 onward. More details in this regard such as Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Application Form, How to apply, can be seen in the following paragraphs.
- Starting date for Sale of application form: 09/03/2012
- Last date for submission of application: 21/03/2012 (Till 5.30 pm)
- Date of written Test: 22/04/2012
Post Name: Lecturer (Engineering / Non-Engineering)
Place of Posting: Govt. Polytechnic Colleges
Pay Scale: Rs.15600 to 39100 + Rs.5400 GP Service:
Tamil Nadu Educational Service Vacancies: 139
Eligibility Criteria for Lecturer in TRB TN:
- Age Limit: Candidates applying for this job must be below 57 years as on 01/07/2012. This is applicable for both (Engineering / Non-Engineering)
- Qualifications (Engineering): – 1st Class Graduate degree in the Branch of Engineering from a recognized University
- Qualifications (Non-Engineering): – For this Job, Candidate should have 1st Class PG Degree in appropriate Branch of Study
Selection Process: Selection of the candidates for this job will be done on the basis of obtained Marks in written test followed by Document Verification. Application Form: Candidates may purchase application form with Prospectus for Rs.50 from the office of Principals of Government & Government-Aided Engineering and Polytechnic Colleges or Directorate of Technical Education (DOTE) Chennai – 600025 from 9th March, to 21st March 2012.
Examination Fees: Candidate are required to pay of Rs.600 (Rs.300 in case of SC / ST / PH) with Bank Charges of Rs.50 to any Branch of SBI through Challan Form attached with the Prospectus
How to apply: Interested and eligible candidates applying for the Job of Lecturer, Who have got Application Form with Prospectus and Have Paid Examination fees to the designated Bank, may submit duly filled application by hand at the same Address from where they have obtained application form, by the last date 21/03/2012 till 5.30 PM. For complete details such as Age Limit, Qualifications, Category wise vacancy details, Application Form, Examination Fees, How to apply, visit the given link
Official Website of TRBTN: http://trb.tn.nic.in/