TNPSC Superintendent, Cost Assistant Vacancy
|No. of Vacancies||06|
|Opening Date of Online Registration||13th June 2012|
|Closing Date of Online Registration||13th July 2012|
|Date of Examination||12th August 2012|
|Last Date for Payment of fee through Bank or PO||17th July 2012|
|Age Limit||18 – 35 years|
|Application Fee||Rs. 175/-, Rs. 150/-|
|Selection Process||Written, Oral Test|
Recruitment in TNPSC for Superintendent and Cost Assistant Vacancy
Job Details of Cost Assistant and Superintendent Vacancy in TNPSC
Discipline (Post Code) and No. of Vacancies: – Government Observation Home (2077) – 02 and Boys Approved Schools (3007) – 02.
Total No. of Vacancies: – 04
Educational Qualification: – Applicants should have completed Graduation in Various discipline and BT or LT or B.Ed., Degree from any recognized Institution or University.
Applicants Age Limitation: – Between 18 to 30 years as on 01st July 2012.
Date of Written Examination: – 12th August 2012.
Salary: – Rs. 15600-39100/- with Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- pm (For Boys Approved Schools) and Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4900/- per month (For Government Observation Home).
Physical Qualification (Boys Approved Schools): –
- Height: – 160 Cms (MEN) and 145 Cms (Women)
- Chest (Full Expiration): – 79 Cms (Men) and 71 Cms (Women)
02. Cost Assistant
Post Code: – 2017
Department: – Department of Industries and Commerce.
No. of Vacancies: – 02
Academic Qualification: – Bachelor Degree from any Institution or University recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC) and pass the Intermediate Examination of the Institute of Cost and Works Accountant of India, Calcutta or of the Cost and works Accountants Institute London.
Salary: – Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4600/- per month.
Age Limit: – Not more than 35 years as on 01st July 2012.
Date of Written Examination: – 26th August 2012.
Fee: – Applicants must Pay Rs. 100/- as Examination Fee and Rs. 50/- as Application Fee (Total – Rs. 150/- for Cost Assistant and Superintendent ‘Government Observation Home’ posts) and Rs. 175/- for Superintendent ‘Boys Approved Schools’ through Net Banking or Credit Card or Fee Processing Agency.
Selection Procedure: – Candidates selection will be based on Written Test and Oral Test.
Age Relaxation: – There are no any age limitation for Reserved category candidates.
Important Dates: –
- Opening Date of Online Registration – 13th June 2012.
- Closing Date of Online Registration – 13th July 2012.
- Closing Date for Payment of Fee – 17th July 2012.
How to Apply: – Interested and eligible candidates who fulfill the requisite qualification and other eligibility mentioned above and wants to submit their application through Online must read the Instructions carefully available on the web link provided below and follow the given further process: –
- Firstly Click on the Recruitment Details web link and after opening the recruitment web page applicants read it carefully.
- After that applicants upload their latest passport size color photograph and signature.
- Then click on Apply Online web link for open the online application web page.
- Then after fill it carefully and upload their Photograph and Signature.
- Select the Mode of Payment
- And last press submit button to submission of this online application.
Some Important Facts: –
- After submitting your payment information in the online application, please wait for the intimation from the server, Do not press Back or Refresh button in order to avoid double charge.
Further details of Cost Assistant and Superintendent Vacancy in TNPSC are available on the web link provided below: –
Click here on Post Name for Further Details and Apply Online: –
Official web site of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is