TNPL Assistant Officer, Engineer Trainee Vacancy
|Number of Vacant Posts||73|
|Nature of Job||Permanent|
Recruitment in TNPL for the Post of Graduate Engineer Trainee, Assistant Officer, Assistant Engineer and others.
Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited (TNPL) has released a recruitment notification for the post of Assistant Shift Engineer (Chemical), Assistant Plant Engineer (Mechanical), Graduate Engineer Trainee in discipline of Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Civil, and Environment, Assistant Officer in field of Accounts and Marketing and HR, Assistant Officer Trainee in area of R&D and QC, Stores, Purchase, and HR, and Assistant Field Officer in field of Plantation and Forestry. In this regard, Applications are being invited by TNPL from deserving Candidates for filling up these 73 Vacant posts of above position. Interested Candidates may send their Application latest by 09th of May, 2012. Detailed Recruitment information is given below —
TNPL Vacancy Details
Sr. No., Name of Post, No. of Vacancies, Educational Qualification, Maximum Age Limit
1. Assistant Shift Engineer (Chemical), 04 Posts, B.Tech/B.E with 70% marks (For SC/ST-65% marks) in any one of Chemical Technology, Chemical Engineering, or Pulp and paper technology with 02 years experience in relevant field, 30 years
2. Assistant Plant Engineer (Mechanical), 01 Post (SC), Bachelor of technology or Engineering in Mechanical with at least 65% marks and 02 years relevant working Experience, 35 years
3. Graduate Engineer Trainee, ( Discipline and No. of vacant post -Chemical -24 Post, Mechanical- 06 Post, Electrical- 09 Post, Instrumentation- 01 Post, Civil- 03 Post, Environment – 03 Post), Bachelor of Technology or Engineering in concerned discipline with at least 70% marks ( For SC and ST only 65% marks), 25 years
4. Assistant Officer Trainee for R& D and QC – 7 Posts, Graduation in Science with 60 % marks and Master degree in any one of chemistry or Microbiology with 70% marks ( For SC/ST Candidates – 65% marks), 25 years
5. Assistant Field Officer Trainee, (Plantation- 02 Post, Forestry – 02 Post), 04 year Bachelor of Science degree with 60% marks in Agriculture or Forestry and also Master degree of Science in Forestry or Agriculture with 70% marks ( For SC/ST- 65% marks), 25 years
6. Assistant Officer Trainee, (Purchase – 03 Post, Stores- 02 Post), Graduation with 60% marks and also MBA degree in Material Management with 70% marks ( For SC/ST- 65% marks), 25 years
7. Assistant Officer Trainee and Assistant Officer for HR Department – 03 Posts, Bachelor Degree with 60% marks and MBA degree in HR with 70% marks (For SC/ST-65% marks), At least 02 years work experience for Assistant Officer, 25 years for Trainee and 30 years for Officer
8. Assistant Officer (Accounts), 02 Posts, Chartered Accountancy course or ICWA with 02 years working experience, 30 years
9. Assistant Officer (Marketing), 01 Post (BC) , Graduation with 60% marks and MBA in Marketing Management with 70% marks, 30 years
Salary – For Graduate Engineer Trainee — Ist year -Rs.14,400/- and IInd year- Rs.16,200/- Per Month. (For 02 year Training Period)
For Assistant Officer Trainee – Ist year Rs. 13,200/- and IInd year- Rs-15,000/- Per Month.
For other Assistant Officers – Pay Scale Rs. 10,500-250-13,000/- Per Month
Age Relaxation – Relaxation in upper age limit will be given to MBC/DNC Candidates up to 02 years and SC/ST Candidates up to 05 years.
Job Location – Mumbai, Indore, Chennai and Mills at Kagithapuram, Karur district and other site at Tamil Nadu State.
How to Apply – Candidates with having shown eligibility for the any of above position may send their application with mentioning their all details of Bio-data. Photocopies of all required and respective documents and testimonials in regard of Educational qualification, working experience, Age proof, etc. must be enclosed with application. Name of the post for which applied, must be written on the top of envelope containing application. Application filled in all respect enclosed with all documents should be sent to below mentioned Address by post.
Address for Submission of Application – Deputy General Manager (HR), Tamilnadu Newsprint and Papers Limited, Kagithapuram – 639136, District Karur (Tamilnadu)
Last Date for Submission of Application – 09/05/2012.
Important Facts – 1. Application which will received without required documents will be rejected.
Detail ed Recruitment information about Educational Qualification, Reservation, Age limit etc are available at this web link —
Official website of TNPL is following — http://www.tnpl.com/index1.aspx
More Govt Jobs given below
- HAL Recruitment 2018
- Post – Zonal Doctor
- Salary – Rs. 3250/
- Eligibility – mbbs
- Last Date – 02 Jul, 2018
- Location – Uttar Pradesh
Oil India Limited Recruitment 2018 – 105 Posts of Apprenticeship Training, Engineer (Electrical & Civil), Senior Officer-PA
- Oil India Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Apprenticeship Training
- Total no. of Vacancy – 100 Posts
- Eligibility – iti
- Last Date – 23 Jun,
- Kolkata Port Trust Recruitment 2018
- Post – Officers (Legal Division)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 2 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 37,440
- Eligibility – llb
- Last Date – 05 Jul, 2018
- Location – West Bengal
- BPPI Recruitment 2018
- Post – Management Assistant, Head (Finance & Administration)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 2 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 35000
- Eligibility – mba, ca
- Last Date – 05 Jul, 2018
- Location – Haryana
Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2018 – 12 Posts of Accounts Officer Gr. I, Stenographer Gr.II, X-Ray Technician
- Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2018
- Post – Accounts Officer Gr. I, Assistant Executive Engineer (Mechanical/ Electrical), Assistant Traffic Manager Gr-I, Assistant Estate Manager Gr I, Assistant Secretary Gr. I, Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil)
- Total no. of Vacancy –