TATA MEMORIAL HOSPITAL (TMH)
TMB Walk in Interview for Sr. / Jr. Residents October 2011
Post Name: Sr. / Jr. Residents
Departments wise qualification details
1. Anaesthesiology – MD in Anaesthesia or Equal PG Degree. Those candidates may also apply who have passed DA.
2. Medical Oncology – MD / PG degree in Pediatrics or Medicine
3. Gastroenterology and Endoscopy – MD / PG degree in Pediatrics or Medicine
4. Radio – Diagnosis – MD in Radio – Diagnosis or equal PG degree. Those candidates may also apply who have passed DMRD
5. Transfusion (Sr. / Jr.) – MD in Path or PG Degree or MD in Immunohaematology for Sr. Transfusion Medicine and MBBS & Blood banking experience for Jr. Transfusion Medicine
6. General Medicine – MD or PG degree in the concerned Specialty
7. Palliative Care – MD or Equivalent PG degree in Clinical Specialty
8. General & Staff Clinic (Jr.) – MBBS with 6 months Experience in Clinic
• Senior Residents – (I, II, III) – Rs.50000 for Grade-I, Rs.52000 for Grade-II & Rs.54000 for Grade III per month
• Junior Residents – Rs.40000 for Grade I, Rs.42000 for Grade-II & Rs.44000 for Grade III per month
Age of the candidates should not be more than 35 years. Candidates who belong to SC / ST will be given age relaxation up to 5 years and 3 years for OBC candidates
How to apply:
1. Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria and above said qualifications may contact to the Concerned Heads of Departments of Tata Memorial Hospital with prescribed application format, photocopies of supporting documents and latest passport size photograph. Walk in Interview will start from 10/10/2011 onward. Candidates are required to appear for the interview between 10 am to 5. pm on the stipulated dates.
2. For appearing in the walk in interview, candidates may Download Application Form which is available at the website of Tata Memorial Hospital.
Click here for more details
Official Website: http://www.tatamemorialcentre.com