THDC INDIA LTD
Advt. No. 02/2011
THDC India Recruitment for Engineer Trainee, Executive Trainee Nov 2011
Online application can be made till: 10/12/2011
Last date for receipt of application by Post: 17/12/2011
Provisional Date of written Test: 08/01/2012
THDC India Limited, a Joint venture of Govt. of Uttar Pradesh and Govt. of India, requires Engineer Trainee in the filed of Civil, Industrial Engineering, Mechanical, Electrical & Electronics and Electronic & Communication, Executive Trainee in the field of Human Resource Management (HRM) and Geology in the pay scale of Rs.24900/- to 50500/-. So, THDC India Ltd invites applications from well educated and Energetic Engineering Graduate for the recruitment of above mentioned posts.
Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria and all required qualifications for the post may apply ONLIINE till 10/12/2011 and send Hard copy of the online application with Demand Draft to THDC India Ltd on or before 17/12/2011. More details regarding the post can be seen in the following paragraphs.
Name of Post and vacancy details:
Total Vacancy: 39 Posts (UR – 24, SC – 06, ST – 03, OBC – 06)
1. Engineer Trainee: Total 32 Posts
• Electrical & Electronics – 15
• Mechanical – 05
• Electronics & Communication – 05
• Civil – 05
• Industrial Engineering – 02
2. Executive Trainee: (Total 07 Posts)
• Human Resource Management (HRM) – 03
• Geology – 04
Other Essential Details:
1. Engineer Trainee:
• Vacancy: 32
• Age: 30 years as on 01/01/2012
2. Executive Trainee:
• Vacancy: 07
• Age: 30 years as on 01/01/2012
Scale of Pay:
Selected candidates for the post will be paid of Rs.20600 to 46500 during training period and after completion of training period they will be placed in the pay scale of Rs.24900 to 50500 with DA and other allowance.
Qualifications for both the posts:
Full time Bachelor of Engineering / Bachelor of Technology from Institute / University approved by AICTE or any Recognized Indian University with at least 65% Marks
• Electrical and Electronics – Graduate degree in Electrical / Electrical and Electronics / Electrical Instrumentation and Control / Power Electronics / Power System and High voltage
• Electronic and Communication: – Graduate degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering / Electronics
• Mechanical: – Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical and Automation Engineering / Mechanical
• Civil: – Degree in Civil Engineering
• Geology – Master of Science / Master of Technology in Applied Geology from a recognized University
• Industrial Engineering – Graduate degree in Production and Industrial Engineering / Industrial Engineering
• HRM – Full time PG degree / Diploma of 2 years in Personal Management or Post Graduate degree in Business Management with specialization in Personnel Management
Candidates who belong to SC / ST will be relaxed in age up to 5 years and who belong to OBC category will be relaxed up to 3 years. 15 years for PWD (SC / ST), 10 years for PWD (UR) and 13 Years for PWD (OBC) Candidates.
Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria and all required qualifications for the post will be invited for written test which will be in two parts i.e. Paper-I, and Paper-II. First of all, candidates will have to appear for Paper-I which will be based on Reasoning, General Awareness, Qualitative Aptitude, Psychometric and Professional Knowledge. Paper-II will comprise Test of English Language which will be Objective type and Descriptive type both. Candidates will have the choice to select the language for the test which can be either English or Hindi.
Candidates will have to pay application fees of Rs.500 in the form of Demand Draft in favour of “THDC India Ltd”, Payable at Rishikesh. Candidates who belong to SC / ST / PH Category are exempted from application fees
How to apply:
1. Candidates who have all required qualifications for the post may apply online through clicking the link written below or the website of THDC till 10/12/2011.
2. Log on to http://thdc.gov.in, Go to “Recruitment” Page and the Click on “Apply Online”
3. Fill up application format with required details and submit.
4. After successfully submission of online application, candidates need to take a print out of registration Slip, affix a latest passport size photograph on it and send with attested copies of supporting documents and category certificate in case of SC / PH / OBC / ST, by ordinary post to “The Advertiser, THDC India Ltd., PO Box No. 9248, Krishna Nagar, Head Post Office, Delhi – 110051” on or before 17/12/2011.
Official Website: http://thdc.gov.in