Tezpur University has advertised for filling up the 22 vacant seat of Non-Teaching posts. This information came through the Notification No – 01/2012 dated 05th January 2012. Details of post name, department, salary, age limit, Reserve seat and other details can be seen below.
Recruitment details of Non-teaching posts vacancies
Post Name: – Technical Officer
Department: – Department of Energy, Department of Civil Engineering, Sophisticated and Analytical Instrumentation Centre.
No. of Vacant Seat: – 03 Seats (OBC-02, St-01) One seat for each department.
Maximum Age: – Maximum age should be not more than 40 years.
Qualification: – ME or M.Tech in Mechanical or Chemical or Electrical or Instrumentation Engineering or Energy Technology from any recognized Institution or University.
Post Name – Department – Maximum Age – Reserve Seat – Qualification: –
- Librarian – Central Library – 50 years – 01 Seat (UR) – Master Degree in related discipline.
- Information Scientist – Central Library – 40 years – 01 Seat (OBC) – Post Graduate Degree in related discipline.
- Assistant Librarian – Central Library – 40 years – 01 Seat (SC) – Master Degree in Library Science.
- Nurse (GNM) – Health Center – 30 years – 01 Seat (OBC) – Intermediate Pass and 3 year Diploma in GNM.
- Stenographer Grade II – Administration – 30 years – 01 Seat (UR) – Graduate Degree and Diploma in Stenography.
- Technical Assistant – Department of English and Foreign Language – 27 years – 01 (SC) – Graduate with DCA.
- Draftsman – Department of Mechanical Engineering – 27 years – 01 (UR) – 3 years Diploma in Civil or Mechanical or Architecture Engineering with Knowledge of CAD.
- Laboratory Assistant – Department of Physics – 27 years – 01 Seat (ST) – Intermediate with Science discipline and two years similar job in a college.
- Library Assistant – Central Library – 27 years – 01 Seat (OBC) – Pass the Intermediate examination with certificate course in Library Science.
Application Fee: – Applicants must pay Rs. 200/- in the form of Non-refundable Demand Draft Drawn on any nationalized Bank in favor of The Registrar, Tezpur University, Payable at Tezpur.
Postal Address for sending application form: – To, The Registrar, Tezpur University, Tezpur – 784028 (Assam).
Last Date: – Fully furnished application form will be received by office on or before 31st January 2012.
How to apply: – Fill up the application form in prescribed format and enclose all attested Xerox copies of supporting documents. A latest passport size color photograph should be affix on suitable place on the application form. Applicants also enclose original Demand Draft Copy with the application form. Then send it on the address mentioned above.
Selection Process: – Written Test.
More details of this recruitment such as eligibility criteria, age limit, application fee, salary and last date of Tezpur University, Click on the web link given below: –