STATE BANK OF TRAVANCORE (SBT)
Associate of SBI
State Bank of Travancore Invites applications only from outstanding Sportsmen (Cricket and Football) for the position of Clerk in its Offices/Branches Kerala in a pay scale of Rs.7200 to 19300.
Age: it should be 18 to 28 yeas as on 01/06/2011. SC/ST Candidates will be given relaxation by 5 years and OBC by 3 years as per Govt. rule
- Educational:- Matriculation/ SSLC or Equivalent qualifications
- Sports:- Having Represented in State level Event or National Level event
Probation Period: for 6 months
Pay Scale: Rs.7200 to 19300+other allowance
First of all, candidates will be short listed for interview. Candidates who qualify in the interview will be short listed again according to their Age, Attainments, and Performance. after all, selection will made on the Merit basis
Rs.200 in the form of Demand Draft in favour of “State Bank of Travancore” Payable at Trivandrum (SC/ST are exempted from application fees)
How to Apply:
- Candidates who are interested and full fill the Eligibility criteria can submit their application in prescribed format along with requisite copies of Testimonials like Educational qualifications, age proof, Sports Achievements certificates etc.
- Candidates are required to affix a passport size photograph to the provided space in the application form and sign across it.
- All the posts are only for male Indian candidates
- Candidates will not be given any fare for attending the interview (unemployed candidates belong to SC/ST will be reimbursed second class train fare for attending the interview. for that, candidates will have to attach caste certificates with the application.
A complete application should be sent to “The Dy. General Manager (HR), State Bank of Travancore, Sports Board, Head Office, Poojappura, Thiruvananthapuram – 695012 Kerala State”. Application must reach by 18/06/2011
Official Website: http://statebankoftravancore.com