GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
Staff Selection Commission
Address: 1st Floor, South Wing, Pratishtha Bhavan, 101, MK Road, Mumbai – 400020
SSC WR Recruitment for Assistant Welfare Administrator, Senior Scientific Assistant-III, Junior Scientific Assistant, Junior Technical Assistant and Sepoy 2011-12
Notification No. WR/2/2011 File no. Sel/42/INT/SSC(WR)/2011.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) invites applications from suitable candidates for recruitment on the Group ‘B’ posts of Junior Scientific Assistant and Junior Technical Assistant and Group ‘C’ posts of Assistant Welfare Administration, Senior Scientific Assistant-III and Sepoy. 16th December 2011 is closing date for receiving applications. So, the candidates who want to apply against this recruitment firstly must satisfy themselves that they are fulfilling the relevant criteria viz educational qualification, age limit etc then submit separately application along with needed enclosures to the correct address latest by closing date. Details in view this advertisement are as follow:
1. Assistant Welfare Administration (Group-C) in the department of Welfare and Cess Commissioner, Labour Welfare Organisation, Nagpur – 02 (Gen-01, OBC-01) – Pay Scale of Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/-
Essential qualifications: Bachelor Degree in any one of the relevant Social Science subjects.
Age limit: maximum 25 years.
2. Senior Scientific Assistant-III (Group-C) in the department of Plant Protection Advisor to the Government of India, Director of Plant Protection, Quarantine and Storage, NH-IV, Faridabad Haryana – 19 (Gen-10, OBC-08 and ST-01) – Scale of Pay Rs. 9300-34800/- plus GP of Rs. 4200/-
Required qualifications: Bachelor Degree in Science in Agriculture.
Age limit: between 18 years and 25 years
3. Junior Scientific Assistant (Group-B) in the department of DTE Gen of Supplies and Transport, Quartermaster General’s Branch – 10 in which 07 for UR, 02 for OBC and 01 for SC – Pay Scale of Rs. 9300-34800/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/-
Essential qualification: B.Sc. with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics / Chemistry, Botany and Zoology.
Required experience: at least 02 years of experience in either Food Inspection or Analysis.
Upper age limit: 30 years
4. Junior Technical Assistant (Group-B) in the department of Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Mumbai – 05 in which 02 for SC, 01 for OBC and 02 for Gen – Pay Scale, Rs. 9300-34800/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/-
Needed qualification: Master Degree in Commerce / Bachelor Degree in either Commerce or Economics with Degree in Law.
Limit of age: Candidate’s age should be not crossed the limit of age 25 years..
5. Sepoy (Group-C) in the department of Office of the Narcotics Control Bureau, M/O House Affairs, New Delhi – 25 (Gen-15, OBC-05, SC-03 and ST-02) – Scale of Pay, Rs. 5200-20200/- and Grade Pay of Rs. 1800/-
Essential qualification: Should be 10th standard passed.
Physical standard: For male candidates, height – 170 cm and chest (unexpanded) – 80 cm and for female candidates, height – 157 cm. Weight – according to height and Eye Sight – without wearing glasses are essential.
Limit of age: should be not less than 18 years and not more than 23 years.
Examination fees for all posts: 50/- in the shape of CRFS only.
Applying process: Candidates should submit their complete applications in all respect to the top mentioned address on or before ending date. Candidates should read the following instructions to fill and submit their applications against this recruitment:
i) Firstly the candidate should fill the blank application form neatly with all relevant correct information in own handwriting.
ii) Must be pasted a recent passport size photograph on the given space in the application form.
iii) Attested copies of required certificates in proof of educational qualification, experience, age, caste etc., 02 self addressed envelopes of 12*25 cm with postage stamp of rs. 5/- on each envelope and 01 self addressed postcard with postage stamp of Rs. 6/- and both envelopes and postcard should be superscribed in bold letters with name of post applied, advertisement no. and category no. must be attached with application.
iv) Completed application along with CRFS which should be cancelled on the application form must be sent to the proper address.
Last date for receiving complete applications: 16/12/2011
Ending date for receiving applications from far flung areas candidates: 23/12/2011
For knowing more about the advertisement click here
To download application form click here
Official website of SSC- WR – http://www.sscwr.org/
More Govt Jobs given below
- NLC Recruitment 2018
- Post – Fitter fresher, Electrician fresher, Welder fresher, Technician Apprentice, MLT. Pathology fresher, MLT. Radiology fresher
- Total no. of Vacancy – 90 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 8,530
- Eligibility – 10th, 12th, diploma
- Last Date – 04 Jul,
- SPIC Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Programmer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 2 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 30000
- Eligibility – b tech, mca
- Last Date – 02 Jul, 2018
- Location – Chhattisgarh
- FACT Recruitment 2018
- Post – Technicians (Process), Craftsman Fitter (Mechanical)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 4 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 8000
- Eligibility – graduate, iti, diploma
- Last Date – 30 Jun, 2018
- Location – Kerala
- Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Officer (Travel)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 3 Posts
- Eligibility – graduate
- Last Date – 30 Jun, 2018
- Location – Uttar Pradesh
- CCRAS Recruitment 2018
- Post – Laboratory Attendant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 5200 – 20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 1900
- Eligibility – 12th
- Last Date – 25 Jun, 2018
- Location – Jammu and Kashmir