Staff Selection Commission (SSC), Western Region
Address: – Pratishtha Bhawan, Old Building, 1st Floor
M.K road, New Marine Lines Mumbai – 40002
Recruitment for the posts of Multi Tasking Staff through SSC , December 2010
Notification No: – 4/2010 Date of Publication: – 14/12/2010
Staff Selection Commission (SSC), Western Region is a large part of SSC. it is running under government of India. It is recruitment society of India . it provides different types of jobs of every citizen of India.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC), Western Region has invited application for the posts of Multi Tasking Staff in Group C Department in various states.
Details are as under: –
|Name of Post||State||Reservation of Seats|
|Multi Tasking Staff
Limitation of Age: – The Age of Candidates Should be from 18 years to 25 years as on 31 December 2010
Educational Qualification: – Candidates should have of
Degree of Matriculation or 10th from registered institution or Board.
Remuneration: – From 5200 to 20200 with Grade pay 1800 (PB-1)
Process of Apply: –.
Open the Carrier Web Page of Official Website of SSC at first which are as following: – www.ssconline.nic.in
- Now Click Challan Page
- Fill up the Challan Properly
- Now take a print out of filling up Challan.
- Go to the Chalan Counter of Any branch of SSC.
- Pay application fee with print out challan.
- Take a Receiving from this Counter
- Thee After again go to the official Web site of SSC
- Click Application on line page which are given above.
- Now fill up the application carefully
- Write receiving Number on proper given place and Submit.
Last Date of sending application: – 31 December 2010
Date of Examination: – 27 February 2010
IF any interested candidates who want to know more Detail about this Post click the Website given below: –
- If you can find application form by clicking this website which is given under: –
For online submission of application: – www.ssconline.nic.