STAFF SELECTON COMMISSION
Staff Selection Commission is going to organize a Limited Department Competitive Exam at Several cities in India i.e. Raipur, Chandigarh, Chennai, Guwahati, Kolkata, Bangalore, Mumbai, Allahabad and Delhi on the date 10th July 2011 according to the rule have already notified by the Personnel and Training Department dated 11/05/1971 to add in the selected list of Stenographers C for the following service as below
- CVC Stenographers service Grade C
- ECI Stenographers Service Grade C
- RB Secretariat Stenographers Service Grade C
- AFH Stenographers Service Grade C
- SCI Foreign Service B Grade II
- CSS Service Grade C
Candidates from above central department can also apply for this examination if they are full filling the conditions
Date and place of examination is mentioned above.
Maximum age of the candidates should be 50 years (not more than it)
Candidates should send complete application in all respect to the address “Regional Director NR, Staff Selection Commission, Block No.12 CGO Complex, Lodhi Road New Delhi 110504 by the date 20/05/2011. (Last date for far flung area’s candidates is 03/06/2011.
- Candidates are requested to send their application in prescribed format other wise it will be rejected.
- Application will not be considered as valid application if it is received after last date.
- Commission will not take any responsibility about postal delay.
- All the application should be sent to the Above address containing following details; Examination Name, Date of Examination, Roll No., Date of Birth, Correspondence Address, Department etc.
- Candidates should write on the super scribed envelope as for the post of…
- Candidates must go through the Recruitment Notifications before applying
- Application should be showing Name of the candidates, Address and should be written candidate’s own handwriting
- All the answers without no dashes or any dots. Should be in words only
- Candidates are required to send copies of the service book by Department Head or any office in which candidates are working during the application process with starting service date
- Three recent passport size photograph of 5*7 cm should be affixed on the provide space in the application form
- Photo graph should be signed by the authority who is forwarding it as well as seal should be affixed on it.
Click here fore more details of this advertisement notifications
Official Website: http://ssc.nic.in