STAFF SELECTON COMMISSION
Limited Department Competitive Examination of Grade C Stenographers 2011
Staff Selection Commission is going to organize a Limited Department Competitive Exam at Several cities in India i.e. Raipur, Chandigarh, Chennai, Guwahati, Kolkata, Bangalore, Mumbai, Allahabad and Delhi on the date 10th July 2011 according to the rule have already notified by the Personnel and Training Department dated 11/05/1971 to add in the selected list of Stenographers C for the following service as below
- CVC Stenographers service Grade C
- ECI Stenographers Service Grade C
- RB Secretariat Stenographers Service Grade C
- AFH Stenographers Service Grade C
- SCI Foreign Service B Grade II
- CSS Service Grade C
Candidates from above central department can also apply for this examination if they are full filling the conditions
Date and place of examination is mentioned above.
Maximum age of the candidates should be 50 years (not more than it)
Candidates should send complete application in all respect to the address “Regional Director NR, Staff Selection Commission, Block No.12 CGO Complex, Lodhi Road New Delhi 110504 by the date 20/05/2011. (Last date for far flung area’s candidates is 03/06/2011.
- Candidates are requested to send their application in prescribed format other wise it will be rejected.
- Application will not be considered as valid application if it is received after last date.
- Commission will not take any responsibility about postal delay.
- All the application should be sent to the Above address containing following details; Examination Name, Date of Examination, Roll No., Date of Birth, Correspondence Address, Department etc.
- Candidates should write on the super scribed envelope as for the post of…
- Candidates must go through the Recruitment Notifications before applying
- Application should be showing Name of the candidates, Address and should be written candidate’s own handwriting
- All the answers without no dashes or any dots. Should be in words only
- Candidates are required to send copies of the service book by Department Head or any office in which candidates are working during the application process with starting service date
- Three recent passport size photograph of 5*7 cm should be affixed on the provide space in the application form
- Photo graph should be signed by the authority who is forwarding it as well as seal should be affixed on it.
Click here fore more details of this advertisement notifications
Official Website: http://ssc.nic.in
More Govt Jobs given below
Teacher Eligibility Test of Kerala (K-TET) Notification
Competitive Examination, to adjudge eligibility of aspirant of Lower Primary Teacher, Upper Primary Teacher & High Schools Teacher, is due in Kerala state. As you know well, after implementation of RTE Act 2009 any state of India is abided by common rule, while making appointment on teaching positions. All states have to organize separate Teacher Eligibility Test (TET), whenever teaching faculty required. Move to conduct TET was taken to improve teaching standard at primary level.
Application Stutus of MTS in ESIC Delhi 2012
As we know, ESIC New Delhi had issued a recruitment notification for the post of Upper Division Clerks (UDC) and Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) in the Pay Band Rs.5200 to 20200 with Grade Pay of Rs.Rs.2400 and Rs.1800 respectively. The total vacancies for both the posts were 204, Out of which 137 for Upper Division Clerk (UDC) and 67 for Multi Tasking Staff (MTS). Well,
JPSC 4th Combined Civil Services Mains Exam 2012 Exam Schedule
Jharkhand Public service Commission (JPSC) has just announced the Exam Schedule for the Mains Exam of 4th Combined Civil Services. Candidates who have qualified in the Preliminary Test (PT) and obviously applied for this Examination and eligible to appear in this mains written exam can know the Exam schedule through the weblink given below –
JPSC 4th Combined Civil Services Mains Exam Schedule
This main written examination will be started from 25/05/2012 and it will end on 15/06/2012.
HPSSSB Clerk Exam 2012
Himachal Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Board (HPSSSB) has just released a notification to find out roll number and Exam centre for the written examination of Clerk 2012. Candidates who have applied for this post and waiting for knowing examination schedule, roll number and centre of exam etc may know it after clicking the web link provided for this purpose like this —
HPSSSB Roll number and Centre of exam for the post of Clerk
Interested Candidates who have applied for this post and wanting to know the schedule,
HP State Combined Pre-Medical Entrance Test Notification
An announcement about HPCPMET 2012 has been made by HP University. As you know well that HPCPMET is common entrance test, which is organiesed every year for choosing eligible candidates for taking Admission in MBBS & BDS courses in Govt. Colleges and Private colleges of HP State. This year HPCPMET will be organised on 25th May 2012. Regrading HPCPMET 2012, applications are invited from Those who are between 17 to 25 years of age and completed 12th with PCB.