SSC ER (Staff Selection Commission Eastern Region) Deputy Ranger, Library Clerk, Research Associate, Farm Assistant, Botanical Assistant, Scientific Assistant Recruitment
|Total No. of Vacancies: –||14|
|Essential Educational Qualifications: –||Different|
|Age Limit: –||…………|
|Job Nature: –||Regular|
|Job Location: –||Anywhere in India|
|Selection Process: –||Interview / Personality test / Skill test|
|Last Date for applying: –||11.02.2013|
|Last Date for sending applications for far flung areas candidates||18.02.2013|
Recruitment in SSC ER for Deputy Ranger, Library Clerk, Research Associate, Farm Assistant, Botanical Assistant, Scientific Assistant Vacancies: –
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Eastern Region (ER) has notified for the vacancies of Deputy Ranger, Library Clerk, Research Associate, Farm Assistant, Botanical Assistant, Scientific Assistant. Through this advertisement, applications have been invited from eligible applicants latest by 11th February 2013. Suitable eligibility holder applicants who want to apply for the positions must have to read detailed notification related to essential educational qualifications, age limit, how to apply, selection procedure, pay scale etc. points. Most of the details are given in below paragraphs.
SSCER Recruitment Details for Library Clerk, Research Associate, Farm Assistant and Other Jobs: –
Name of Position, Number of Seats, Essential Educational Qualification and Age Limit are as follow:
1. Deputy Ranger – 01 for OBC – Intermediate with 02 years experience – Not be above than 28 years.
2. Library Clerk – 03 in which 01 for Gen and 02 for OBC – Matriculation with Certificate in Library Science – Age of applicant should be between 18 and 25 years.
3. Research Associate – 02 in which 01 for OBC and 01 for Gen – Post Graduation in Bio-Chemistry / Organic Chemistry or Bachelor Degree in Food Technology – Maximum 30 years.
4. Farm Assistant – 01 for OBC – Intermediate – Minimum 18 years and Maximum 25 years.
5. Botanical Assistant – 01 for UR – Master Degree in Science in Botany with 60% marks or B.Sc. with Botany and 03 years of experience – Maximum 30 years.
6. Scientific Assistant – 06 (OBC-01, ST-01, UR-04) – Master Degree in relevant discipline and 02 years experience – Not be exceeded than 30 years.
Application Fee: Rs. 50/- should be paid by the means of CRFS (central recruitment fee stamps) only.
How to Apply: Neatly and completely filled in applications in prescribed format should be submitted to the Regional Director, Staff Selection Commission (ER), 234/4, A.J.C. Bose Road, Nizam Palace, 1st MSO Building, 8th Floor, Kolkata – 700020 latest by 11.02.2013. Applicants who belong to far flung areas may submit their applications at the given address up to 18.02.2013.
Desirable persons who want to get detailed information of the SSC ER various Jobs recruitment must have to follow the under provided link:
Official website of SSCER – http://www.sscer.org/