SSC SR Technical Officer and Other Vacancies
|No. of Vacancy||11|
|Closing Date||28th September 2012|
|Application Fee||Rs. 50/-|
Jobs at SSC SR Chennai for Technical Officer and Other Vacancy
A recruitment notification has been issued by Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Southern Region (SR) Chennai for filling up the vacancy of Farm Assistant, Junior Chemist, Technical Officer, Librarian and Information Assistant, Instructor and Artist Grade IIthrough the advertisement No. – SSC/SR/2/2012. According to this Notification, Applications are being invited from qualified and result oriented candidates. So, Interested applicants may send their duly filled applications on the address of SSC SR Chennai on or before 28th September 2012. Recruitment related more details can be seen below.
Job Details of Artist Grade II and Other Vacancy in SSC SR Chennai
Serial No. – Name of The Vacancy – Job Location – No. of The Vacancy – Maximum Age – Qualification – Salary: –
- Farm Assistant – Avadi (Alamadhi), Chennai – 01 (UR) – 25 years – 10+2/ Intermediate – Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2400/- per month.
- Junior Chemist – Regional Agmark Laboratory at Chennai – 02 (UR) – 30 years – Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry or Dairy Chemistry or Oil Technology or Food Technology – Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2800/- per month.
- Junior Computer – Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu – 01 (OBC) – 27 years – HSC/ Senior Secondary School Certificate with Mathematics – Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 1900/- per month.
- Technical Officer I – Hyderabad with AISL – 01 (UR) – 25 years – 10+2 with Science in Zoology or Botany or Agriculture – Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2000/- per month.
- Senior Computer – Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh) – 01 (UR) – 27 years – Graduate Degree with Statistics or Mathematics or Physics or Geo-Physics or Geology or Meterology or Hydro-meterology as one of the subject – Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2800/- per month.
- Technical Officer III – Chennai, Machilipatnam, Cuddalore with all India Govt. Service Liability – 01 (UR) – 25 years – Graduate Degree in Agriculture Discipline – Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- per month.
- Librarian and Information Assistant – Chennai with all India Service Liability – 01 (OBC) – 30 years – Graduation in any discipline and Diploma in Librarianship – Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- per month.
- Artist Grade II – Chennai with all India Service Liability – 01 (OBC) – 25 years – SSC and Diploma – Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- per month.
- Senior Library and Information Assistant – Wellington (Nilgiris), Tamil Nadu – 01 (UR) – 30 years – Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Library – Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- per month.
- Instructor (Marine Engineering) – Chennai with all India Service Liability – 01 (OBC) – 35 years – Graduation in Mechanical or Automobile or Marine Engineering – Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- per month.
Application Fee: – Applicants pay Rs. 50/- as application fee in the form of Central Recruitment Fee Stamps (CRFS) available in all Post Offices.
Notes: – There are no any fees for All Female or SC or ST or PH or Ex-Servicemen candidates.
How to apply: – Interested and willing applicants who are meeting with above mentioned posts may send their duly filled applications along with true copies of all concerned documents on the address which is ‘To, The Regional Director (SR), Staff Selection Commission (SSC), 2nd Floor, EVK Sampath Building, College Road, Chennai – 600217’. Applicants not enclose any original documents with the application form.
Dead line for this application is 28th September 2012
Recruitment related more details are available on the web link provided below: –
Official website of Staff Selection Commission Southern Region (SSC SR)is