STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION (SSC)
SSC Exam Pattern of Jr. Translators / Jr. Hindi Translator and Hindi Pradhyapak Examination 2011
Part-I: (Objective types)
• Test Papers: 1. General Hindi & 2. General English
• Total Questions: (200) 100 per Test
• Total Marks: (200) 100 per Test
• Total Time: 2 Hours. (2.20 Hours for Visually Handicapped Candidates)
Part-II: (Conventional Type)
• Test Paper: (Translation & Essay, 2 Passages) Hindi to English and vice versa
• Total Marks: 200
• Total Time: 2 Hours (2.20 Hours for Visually Handicapped)
Note: Those candidates, who are going to appear in Part-I Written Exam, must know that This Written Test has Negative Marking. 0.25 Mark will be deducted for each wrong answer. So, be conscious at the time of answering the questions.
Candidates after qualifying in the Both Written Test with Minimum Qualifying marks will be called for Personal Interview / Personality Test which will be of 100 Marks. The venue of the Interview will be decided by the Commission.