Staff Selection Commission (Central Region), Allahabad has invited applications from eligible candidates who are Officers / Official working in Central Government Offices for filling up following vacant jobs of Assistant Director, Assistant, Stenographer Grade ‘C’, Accountant, Stenographer Grade ‘D’ and Lower Division Clerk / LDC on deputation basis. Willing candidates who are fulfilling the written below eligibility criteria may forward their complete applications along with needed enclosures to the commission latest by 29th February 2012. Candidates who want to apply against the recruitment must read more information about educational qualification, age limit, eligibility criteria, pay scale, how to apply, selection procedure, application fees of following jobs in SSC CR. Details are given below:
Post Name, Number of vacancy and qualification:
1. Assistant Director (S.O. Level of CSS Cadre) – 02 – Candidates should be Regular Assistant of CSS Cadre with minimum 08 years service in the pay scale of Rs. 9300-34800/- and Grade Pay of Rs. 4600/- or holding its equivalent posts in State or Central Government.
2. Assistant – 01 – Candidates should be Regular UDC in PB-I with 05 years of period or its equivalent post.
3. Stenographer Grade ‘C’ – 01 – Should be Regular Stenographer Grade ‘D’ in the pay scale of Rs. 5200-20200/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 2400/- . Service of the candidates should be minimum 08 years of period.
4. Accountant – 01 – Candidates holding 08 years of service at UDC Level in the Pay Scale of Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 2400/- or its equivalent.
5. Stenographer Grade ‘D’ – 01 – Holding 05 years of Service at LDC Level with Grade and Experience of Short Hand with 80 w/m speed in English Short Hand.
6. LDC – 02 – Candidates should have analogous post in Central Government Office.
Note: Candidates who have analogous post in Central Government Office are eligible for all above given posts.
Age limit: Candidate’s age should be not more than 56 years as on 29/02/2012.
Pay Scale: Rs. 9300-34800/- for Srl. no. 1 to 4 posts and Rs. 5200-20200/- for srl. no. 5 & 6 posts.
Grade Pay: Rs. 4800/- for Srl. no. 1, Rs. 4600/- for srl. no. 2 & 3, Rs. 4200/- for srl. no. 4, Rs. 2400/- for srl. no. 5 and Rs. 1900/- for srl. no. 6 post.
Period of deputation: 03 years.
How to apply: Send the properly filled in application form in the prescribed format along with xerox copies of update ACR dossier of the candidates for last 05 years on or before last date of submission to the commission.
29/02/2012 is closing date of receiving complete applications by the commission.
Click on the given below link for knowing details of the SSC CR Recruitment 2012 for above mentioned jobs:
Official website of SSC CR – http://ssc-cr.org/