Q. WHAT IS SRMEE?
A. Aspirants who want to take up Engineering and Medical courses after their Board examination of class 12 may write the examination of SRMEEE, which is short form of SRM Engineering Entrance Exam. It is conducted by the SRM University situated at Kancheepuram in Tamil Nadu. The University is an autonomous university.
The University has set up a platform by conducting the SRM Engineering Entrance Examination (SRMEE) for the students who wants to take up Engineering / Technical / Architecture as their career.
The Institute offers both Graduate and Post Graduate Programs in the field of B. Tech, B. Arch, B Des., M. Tech, MCA, M.S. program.
Q. WHAT ARE THE COURSES OFFERED BY SRMEE?
- Bachelor of Technology (B Tech)
- Bachelor of Architecture (B. Arch)
- Master of Science(M.Sc)
- Master of Technology (M.Tech)
- Master of Architecture (M.Arch)
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Bachelor of Design (B. Des)
Q.WHO CAN APPLY?
- Applicant must have cleared class 12 examination, having the subject; Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.
- Should have secured minimum 60% marks.
For B. Arch
- Applicants who want to join the B.Arch courses must have cleared their class 12 with Mathematics and English.
- Must have secured at least 60 percent marks in class 12.
The minimum mark needed to crack the examination of SRMEE is 40%.
|Subjects||Timings||No.of Questions||Marks||Negative Marks|
2 Hours 30 Mins.
|105||1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.|
|0.7 marks for each wrong answer in Biology.|
HOW TO PREPARE FOR SRMEEE?
The most important thing is HARD WORK; there is no substitute of hard work and efforts to get success in any examination. There are certain rules to be followed:
- There must be a time table which should be followed every day.
- The applicant must not lose their confidence level.
- Managing time is most important mantra for getting success in any of the examination
- Each and every subject must be given equal priority.
- Each chapter should be known to the candidate in details so that not a single important point is left out.
- The subject which you feel tough should be taken care and must practice a lot.
- Applicant must remember that all these exams do have cut off marks in each subject as such the candidates must give equal importance to every subject.
- Maximum number of test papers, sample papers, question bank should be solved to get ease with all the subjects.
- Don’t do guess works in the examination hall as because this type of exams do have negative markings.
- Practice / Revision are the best thing which an examinee can do to get better or the best result.
Director (Admissions) SRM University, SRM Nagar Kattankulathur – 603203 Kancheepuram District, Tamilnadu, INDIA.
Phone No. +91-44-2745 2270
Date of SRMEE for 2012: 6th May , 2012
Official website of SRM University: http://www.srmuniv.ac.in/
More Govt Jobs given below
Teacher Eligibility Test of Kerala (K-TET) Notification
Competitive Examination, to adjudge eligibility of aspirant of Lower Primary Teacher, Upper Primary Teacher & High Schools Teacher, is due in Kerala state. As you know well, after implementation of RTE Act 2009 any state of India is abided by common rule, while making appointment on teaching positions. All states have to organize separate Teacher Eligibility Test (TET), whenever teaching faculty required. Move to conduct TET was taken to improve teaching standard at primary level.
Application Stutus of MTS in ESIC Delhi 2012
As we know, ESIC New Delhi had issued a recruitment notification for the post of Upper Division Clerks (UDC) and Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) in the Pay Band Rs.5200 to 20200 with Grade Pay of Rs.Rs.2400 and Rs.1800 respectively. The total vacancies for both the posts were 204, Out of which 137 for Upper Division Clerk (UDC) and 67 for Multi Tasking Staff (MTS). Well,
JPSC 4th Combined Civil Services Mains Exam 2012 Exam Schedule
Jharkhand Public service Commission (JPSC) has just announced the Exam Schedule for the Mains Exam of 4th Combined Civil Services. Candidates who have qualified in the Preliminary Test (PT) and obviously applied for this Examination and eligible to appear in this mains written exam can know the Exam schedule through the weblink given below –
JPSC 4th Combined Civil Services Mains Exam Schedule
This main written examination will be started from 25/05/2012 and it will end on 15/06/2012.
HPSSSB Clerk Exam 2012
Himachal Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Board (HPSSSB) has just released a notification to find out roll number and Exam centre for the written examination of Clerk 2012. Candidates who have applied for this post and waiting for knowing examination schedule, roll number and centre of exam etc may know it after clicking the web link provided for this purpose like this —
HPSSSB Roll number and Centre of exam for the post of Clerk
Interested Candidates who have applied for this post and wanting to know the schedule,
HP State Combined Pre-Medical Entrance Test Notification
An announcement about HPCPMET 2012 has been made by HP University. As you know well that HPCPMET is common entrance test, which is organiesed every year for choosing eligible candidates for taking Admission in MBBS & BDS courses in Govt. Colleges and Private colleges of HP State. This year HPCPMET will be organised on 25th May 2012. Regrading HPCPMET 2012, applications are invited from Those who are between 17 to 25 years of age and completed 12th with PCB.