Jobs at Sports Authority of India (SAI) for Junior Engineer, Stenographer Vacancies
A notification for the posts of Junior Engineer, Stenographer, Driver, Assistant Professor, Physiotherapist, Accounts Officer, Assistant, Laboratory Technician, Nursing Assistant, Life Guard, Carpenter and Pump Operator or Motor Man has been issued by Sports Authority of India (SAI). Hence, Applicants who are belonging SC/ST/OBC category and fulfill eligibility criteria given below may send their filled application on the address of Sports Authority of India (SAI) on or before 20th April 2012.
Job Details of Junior Engineer, Stenographer, Driver and Other Vacancies
Post Name – No. of vacancies – Pay Scale (Grade Pay) – Qualification – Maximum Age: –
- Assistant Professor – 01 (OBC) – Rs. 15600-39100/- (Rs. 6000/-) – Master Degree in any discipline such as Sports Psychology, Badminton, Anatomy, Physiology, Sports Medicine, Basketball, Yoga, Track and Field, Football and Handball from any recognized Institution or University with at least 55% marks – 35 years
- Physiotherapist – 02 (OBC) – Rs. 9300-34800/- (Rs. 4200/-) – Graduate Degree in Physiotherapy Discipline – 30 years
- Accounts Officer – 01 (SC) – Rs. 9300-34800/- (Rs. 4600/-) – Pass in SAS or Junior A.O. (Civil) Examination from any recognized Institution with three years working experience as Assistant Accounts Officer – 35 years
- Assistant – 01 (ST) – Rs. 9300-34800/- (Rs. 4200/-) – Bachelor Degree with five years working experience – 30 years
- Junior Engineer (Civil/ Electrical) – 06 (OBC-03, SC-02, ST-01) – Rs. 9300-34800/- (Rs. 4200/-) – Applicants must have three years Diploma Certificate in Civil or Electrical Engineering Discipline with three years working experience in field – 25 years
- Laboratory Technician – 01 (OBC) – Rs. 5200-20200/- (Rs. 2800/-) – Intermediate with Diploma in Laboratory Technician Course from any recognized ITI Institution – 25 years.
- Nursing Assistant – 04 (OBC-02, SC-02) – Rs. 5200-20200/- (Rs. 2800/-) – Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Nursing from any recognized Institution with three years working experience as Lab Technician in a recognized Hospital or Nursing Home – 25 years
- Stenographer – 08 (OBC-05, SC-02, ST-01) – Rs. 5200-20200/- (Rs. 2400/-) – Matriculation with speed of 80 wpm in Shorthand and 40 wpm in English or Hindi Typing – 25 years.
- Life Guard – 02 (OBC-01, SC-01) – Rs. 5200-20200/- (Rs. 1900/-) – Matriculation with certificate in first aid and good knowledge of Life Saving Techniques – 25 years.
- Driver – 03 (OBC-02, SC-01) – Rs. 5200-20200/- (Rs. 1900/-) – Eighth Pass with Driving Licence for heavy duty vehicles – 30 years
- Carpenter – 01 (OBC) – Rs. 5200-20200/- (Rs. 1900/-) – 8th Class Pass with Diploma as Carpenter – 25 years.
- Pump Operator or Motorman – 01 (SC) – Rs. 5200-20200/- (Rs. 1800/-) – 8th Class Pass with Diploma/ Certificate from ITI as Pump Operator – 25 years
Application Fee: – Applicants must pay Rs. 500/- as application fee in the form of Non refundable Demand Draft Drawn in favor of ‘To, The Secretary, Sports Authority of India, Payable at New Delhi’. There are no any fees for woman candidates.
How to apply: – Willing applicants who are meeting with eligibility shall submit their application in prescribed format on the address which is ‘To, The Director (Personnel), Sports Authority of India (SAI), Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium (East Gate), 2nd Floor, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003’. Supporting documents pertaining Qualification Certificate, Age Proof, Experience, Caste Certificate and Demand Draft are required to attach with fully filled applications. Applicants must superscribe ‘Application for the Post of ……..’ on the top of the application containing sealed envelope.
Cut off date for this application is 20th April 2012.
Recruitment related more details and application format are available on the web link provided below: –
Official website of Sports Authority of India (SAI) is