Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited ( SPMCIL)
( Wholly owned by Government of India)
SPMCIL Manager Recruitment October 2011
SPMCIL is a Miniratna Categoory – I wholly owned by Government of India and was established in 2006 on 13th January for the purpose of designing, Manufacturing security papers, Printing Currency and Bank notes, Passports, non-judicial stamp papers, postage stamps and Minting of the coins. Applications on prescribed form are being invited by Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited ( SPMCIL) from master degree holder applicants for recruitment on the post of Manager. Applicants, who will fulfill the eligibility criteria of recruitment, may apply only in prescribed format before closing date of receiving of application forms. Recruitment regarding more details are given below.
1. Name of the Post – Dy. General Manager ( Finance and Accounts , IT)
No. of Posts – 02 ( OBC/ SC)
Age limit – Applicants who want to apply whose age must be below 45 years as on 30.09.2011
Scale of Pay – Rs. 37400 – 67000/- having Grade Pay Rs. 8700/- Per Month
For General Manger ( Fiance and Accountants )
Educational Qualification – Applicants should be qualified the examination of CA / ICWA and should have a Full time MBA in finance from recognized University / Management Institute.
Experience – After completing educational qualification , Applicants should have a experience of 15 years as an Executive in handling finance, accounts, internal audit, budget preparation, etc, out of which at least 2 years regular service should be in one grade .
For General Manager ( IT)
Educational Qualification – Applicants should have first class degree of MCA / M.Tech (in Computer Engineering /IT ) from recognized university.
Experience – 15 years experience after completing Post Graduation as an Executive in concerned field.
2. Name of Position – Assistant Manager ( Finance and Accounts)
No. of Posts – 02 ( OBC – 01, ST – 01)
Age limit – Applicants’ age must be under 35 years as on 30.09.2011
Scale of Pay – Rs. 15600 – 39100 – having Grade pay Rs. 5400/- Per Month
Educational Qualification – Applicants should be qualified CA / ICWA / MBA full time with 60% marks in finance from recognized university / Management Institute.
Experience – 3 years ‘ experience in concerned field after completing Post Graduation
Relaxation in age – Relaxation in upper age should be provided as per rule of government
Application Fee – A non-refundable fee Bank Demand draft of Rs. 100/- should be drawn from any Nationalized Bank in favour of “ Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India limited “ payable at New Delhi and should be accompanied with application form. Applicants must write their name, position name on the reverse of Bank Draft. Applicants who belong to SC/ST/PH category are exempted to pay application fee.
How to apply: –
1. Applications’ prescribed format should be downloaded from official website or below given web link ” Recruitment details”
2. Applications should be filed with required information and a recent passport size photograph should be pasted on prescribed space in application form.
3. Applications complete in all respects should be sent by speed post/registered having photocopies of supporting documents of Educational qualification, age, caste, experience to the officer ( HR), Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited, 16th Floor, Jawahar Vyapar Bhawan, Janpath, New Delhi – 110 001.
4. Applications should reach at proper address within 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
Applicants can know information and download application form from below given web link –
Official website – http://www.spmcil.com/SPMCIL/Interface/Home.aspx