- Organisation – South Indian Bank
- Location – delhi, rajasthan,punjab,up,uttarakhand, &k
- Post – Clerk
- Eligibility – graduate
- Last Date – 14 Feb, 2015
South Indian Bank (www.southindianbank.com) rolls out vacancies for the posts of Clerk. Apply before last date that is 14-02-2015. For more details like age limit, pay scale,eligibility criteria read below.
|Post Name||No. of Post||Age Limit ( As on 31.12.2014 )||Pay Scale|
|Clerk||35||max 26 years||Rs. 7200-19300/-|
- Clerk eligibility – Graduate
Selection Process : – Mode of selection of the candidates will be Written Test and Interview.
Exam fee :- The Fee for this Vacancy is Rs. 400.The Fee for SC/ST is Rs. 100.
- Mode of Application :- online
Address: General manager, the south indian bank ltd, regional office- delhi, pb no. 5729, door no. 1/18-20, white house,(2nd floor), rani jhansi rd, new delhi – 110 055
How to Apply :-Candidates who are interested to apply for this post, must apply online http://www.southindianbank.com/Careers/careersdetails.aspx?careerid=130 on or before 14-02-2015.
- Last Date to Apply – 14-02-2015
- Detailed Advertisement here – Click here for South Indian Bank Advertisement
- Apply Online link here – Click here for South Indian Bank Apply Online
Official Website : – www.southindianbank.com
South indian bank is a commercial bank which is the first kerala based bank to implement core banking. It is one of the first bank in southern india and took birth in swadeshi movement in india. It is having more than 800 branches in all over country as of 2015.