SOUTH INDIAN BANK (SIB)
SIB Recruitment for Probationary Clerk December 2011
Online application will start from: 07/12/2011 (Last Date: 24/12/2011)
Last date of payment of application fees: 28/12/2011
Last date for receipt of System Generated application form: 31/12/2011
Date of written Test: 29/01/0012
Hall Ticket available from: 20/01/2012
Other essential Details:
Post Name: Probationary Clerk
Vacancy: 400 Posts
Scale of Pay:
Minimum emolument of Rs.15000 PM will be paid to the candidates and they will be placed in the pay scale of Rs.7200 to 19300 with HRA, DA and other allowance
State of Posting: Kerala and Tamilnadu
Age and age relaxations:
Age of the candidates should not be more than 26 years as less than 20 years as on 30/09/2011. Relaxation in upper age limit for SC / ST Candidates will be given upto 5 years.
Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University with 50% Marks in Science Streams and 45% Marks in other Streams. Besides above qualifications, candidates should have proficiency in Computer Operations.
Candidates who have all required qualification for the post and if their application is accepted by the bank will be called for written test which will be held on 29/01/2012 and those who qualify in this written test with minimum qualifying marks will be called for interview. Date of interview will be decided after the result of written test. Final Selection of the candidate will be made on the basis of Obtained Marks in written test and performance in interview followed by document verification.
Selected candidates will be put in the probation period of 6 Months. Candidates who are appointed on the post of Probationary Clerk in the bank will be eligible for Direct Promotion to the Officer Cadre after active service of two years
Non Refundable application fees of Rs.250 for UR and Rs.50 for SC / ST Candidates will have to be paid in any branch of South Indian Bank Limited thorough Challan Form which will be generated after successfully registration of online application. Fees can be paid after 2 Hours from the Registration of online application. Candidates must retain the Candidates’ Copy of the Challan Form for producing at the time of verification
How to apply:
1. Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria and who have all required qualifications for the post may apply online through the website www.southindianbank.com. For online application, candidates should have a valid email id which should be active during recruitment process
2. If the candidates have gone through all the details and they have a valid email ID then follow the given steps for online registration, Payment of application fee and submission of System Generated application form.
3. Log on to www.southindianbani.com, Go to “Career” Page then click on “Recruitment of Probationary Clerk 2011-12”, then apply online, fill up required details as instructed and submit
4. After successfully Registration of online application, Candidates need to Note down User ID, Application Reference ID, Password and take Print of System Generated application for sending to the Bank and Challan Form for paying application fees to the designated Bank.
5. Now, Candidates are required to pay appropriate application fees through challan form to the designated bank and get candidate’s copy of the challan form for producing at the time of verification
6. Take a copy of System Generated application, Paste a latest Passport size colour photograph to the provide space and send it with self attested copies of supporting documents to the following address in a super scribed envelop with the words “Application for the post of Pro. Clerk, Application Reference ID”
A Complete application in all respect must reach the “Assistant General Manager (Personnel), The South Indian Bank Limited., Head Office, SIB House, Mission Quarters, Thrissur – 680001, Kerala” by the last date 31/12/2011
Official Website: http://www.southindianbank.com