|SKUAST, Jammu Public Relation Officer, Assistant Comptroller, Assistant Director Statistics , Junior Engineer, Junior Stenographer, Accounts Assistant, Works Supervisor, Tractor Driver, and Lab Attendant Vacancies|
|No. of Total Vacant Position –||19 Vacancies|
|Essential Educational Qualification||Different|
|Age Limit||18 to 37 years|
|Selection Process||On the basis of Screening Test, Qualification Marks, Experience and Interview|
|Nature and Period of Job||Permanent|
|Location of Job Posting||Kashmir|
|Last Date to Apply||25/10/2012|
A Recruitment Notification for the jobs of the vacant position of Public Relation Officer, Assistant Comptroller, Assistant Director Statistics , Junior Engineer, Junior Stenographer, Accounts Assistant, Works Supervisor, Tractor Driver, and Lab Attendant has been published by Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences & Technology (SKUAST), Jammu. In Concern of the appointment, Applications are being invited from Well Qualified and Educated person who have requisite qualification and who are Permanent Resident of Jammu-Kashmir State. Desirable Person may send their applications up to 25/10/2012. Wishing person must have to read following points details regarding no. of vacancies, age limit, how to apply, Process of Selection, Pay Scale etc and send their application before Last Date.
SKUAST, Jammu Recruitment Details of Public Relation Officer, Assistant Comptroller, Assistant Director Statistics , Junior Engineer, Junior Stenographer, Accounts Assistant, Works Supervisor, Tractor Driver, and Lab Attendant Jobs
Serial No., Name of Designation, No. of Vacancies, Pay Scale,
1. Public Relation Officer, 01 Vacancy, Rs. 15,600-39,100 with Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/- Per Month
2. Assistant Comptroller, 01 vacancy, Rs. 15,600-39,100/- with Grade pay of Rs. 5400/- Per Month
3. Assistant Director Statistics, 01 vacancy, Rs. 15,600-39,100/- with Grade pay of Rs. 5400/- Per Month.
4. Junior Engineer (Civil), 01 Vacancy, Rs. 9300-34,800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/- Per Month
5. Junior Stenographer, 05 Vacancies, Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade pay of Rs. 2400/- Per Month.
6. Accounts Assistant / Cashier, 06 Vacancies, Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade pay of Rs. 2400/- Per Month.
7. Works Supervisor (Civil), 01 Vacancy, Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 1900/- Per Month
8. Tractor Driver AICRP, Dhiansar, 01 Vacancy, Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 1900/- Per Month
9. Laboratory Attendant and Equivalent, 02 Vacancies, Rs. 4440-7440/- with Grade pay of Rs. 1300/- Per Month.
Educational Qualification and Experience – For Knowing this, click on the Detailed Recruitment link pasted below on this web page.
Method of Selection – Appointment will be made on the basis of Written Test / Screening Test and Interview
Probation Period – Two years.
Application Fee – Rs. 1200/- for Serial no. 01 to 03 and for all other remaining position – Rs. 500/- only. Amount of application fee should be enclosed with application in form of Comptroller SKUAST-J Payable at Jammu.
How to Apply – Applicants with meeting suitable Qualification may send their applications in only prescribed format available at Official Website of SKUAST, Jammu. Attested copies of all supporting documents like Educational Qualification with marks sheet, age proof, etc and DD of required amount and three self addressed envelope with pasted stamp of Rs. 30/- on each must be enclosed with application. Name of applied position must be written on the envelope containing application. Properly filled applications must be enclosed with required copies of documents must be sent through the registered or speed post only to the following address.
Address for Submission of Application – Registrar, Sher-e-Kashmir, University of Agricultural Sciences and Technology of Jammu, Chatha, Jammu (J&K) – 180009.
Last Date for Sending Application – 25th of October, 2012. till 5.00 P.M.
Important Facts – 1. Separate Applications should be sent for each position.
2. Servicemen are required to forward their applications through proper channel only.
Click here for seeing full Recruitment Details regarding Educational Qualification and Experience, How to apply etc for the position of Junior Stenographer, Accounts Assistant etc of the jobs at SKUAST, Jammu —
SKUAST Jammu Various Vacancies Details
Official Website of SKUAST, Jammu —