SKUAST Junior Stenography and Other Vacancy
|No. of Vacancies||19|
|Age Limit||18 – 37 years|
|Last Date||25th October 2012|
|Application Fee||Rs. 1200/-, Rs. 500/-|
Recruitment in SKUAST for Junior Engineer and Other Vacancy
Job Details of Accounts Assistant and Other Vacancy in SKUAST
Serial No. – Name of the Vacancy – Total No. of Vacancy – Educational Qualification – Salary: –
- Public Relations Officer – 01 – Bachelor Degree with five working experience in a Govt. Department – Rs. 15600-39100/- with Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- per month.
- Assistant Comptroller – 01 – Graduation in any discipline with five years working experience – Rs. 15600-39100/- with Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- per month.
- Assistant Director Statistics – 01 – Master Degree in Statistics or Agricultural Statistics discipline with two years working experience as Statistical Officer in any Government Department or University – Rs. 15600-39100/- with Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- per month.
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 01 – Applicants should have completed Graduation in Civil Engineering discipline from any recognized Institution or Diploma in Civil Engineering with five years experience – Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- per month.
- Junior Stenographer – 05 – Bachelor Degree with Speed of 50 word per minute in Shorthand and 30 word per minute in Typing – Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2400/- per month.
- Accounts Assistant or Cashier – 06 – Bachelor Degree in any discipline – Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2400/- per month.
- Works Supervisor (Civil) – 01 – 10+2 with two years working experience in related Trade – Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 1900/- per month.
- Tractor Driver AICRP, Dhiansar – 01 – Literate with valid Tractor Driving License – Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 1900/- per month.
- Laboratory Attendant and Equivalent – 02 – Matriculation or 10+2 from any recognized Board – Rs. 4440-7440/- with Grade Pay Rs. 1300/- per month.
Application Fee: – Applicants must pay Rs. 1200/- for Serial No. 01 to 03 posts and Rs. 500/- for others as application fee in the form of Demand Draft Drawn in favor of ‘Comptroller SKUAST – J Payable at Jammu’.
How to Apply: – Willing aspirants may send their duly filled applications in all respect on the address which is ‘To, The Registrar, Sher-e-Kashmir, University of Agricultural Science and Technology of Jammu, Chatha, Jammu (J&K) – 180009’ along with true copies of all supporting documents. Applicants must enclose original copy of Demand Draft with the application form. Applicants must superscribe ‘Application for the post of ….’ on the top of the application containing sealed envelope.
Dead line for this application is 25th October 2012.
Recruitment related more details of Junior Engineer and Other Vacancy in Sher-e-Kashmir, University of Agricultural Science and Technology (SKUAST) are available on the web link provided below: –
Official website of Sher-e-Kashmir, University of Agricultural Science and Technology (SKUAST) is