Sikkim Police Constable Vacancy
|No. of Vacancies||18|
|Last Date||05th June 2012|
|Salary||Rs. 5200-20200/- PM|
|Age||18 – 22 years|
Sikkim Police Recruitment for Constable Vacancy
Presently, Sikkim Police is looking for suitable candidates for filling up the vacant posts of Constables. So, Those candidates who are meeting with given further eligibility criteria may send their duly filled applications in all respect on the address of Sikkim Police on or before 05th June 2012. Details can be seen below.
Job Details of Constable Vacancy in Sikkim Police
Name of Post: – Constable
No. of Vacancies: – 18
Educational Qualification: – Applicants should have passed the Intermediate examination from any recognized Board.
Physical Eligibility: –
- Height: – 5 feet 3 inch for Male Candidates and 5 feet for Female Candidates
- Chest: – 32 inch Normal and 34 inch with expansion (Only for Male candidates)
- Weight: – 50 Kgs for Male candidates and 45 kgs for Female Candidates.
Applicants Age Limitation: – Applicants age should not be more than 22 years and not below than 18 years as on 01st May 2012.
Salary: – Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2400/- per month.
Selection Procedure: – Applicants selection will be based on Physical Measurement, Written Examination, PET and Viva-Voce.
Date of Written Examination: – Written examination will be held on 09th June 2012.
Venue of Written Examination: – Tashi Namgyal Academy.
Enclosures: – True Copies of COI, Valid local employment card, Caste certificate, all educational qualification certificate, age proof etc.
How to apply: – Willing applicants who are interested and wants to apply may send their duly filled application in prescribed format with 2 passport size color photograph along with all enclosures on the address of ‘To, The Office of the Inspector General of Police, Communications and Computers, Police Headquarters, Gangtok – 737101’.
Last Date: – Duly filled applications in all respect will be received by office on or before 05th June 2012.
Some Important Facts: –
- Prescribed application forms can be obtained from the Office of the Inspector General of Police, Communication and Computers, Police Headquarters, Gangtok on production of Bank (SBS) Receipt for Rs. 50/- under Revenue head – 0055-Police-800 other receipts.
- Applicants must fill in application form with his/ her own handwriting.
Recruitment related more details of constable vacancy in Sikkim Police such as; educational qulaification, salary, limitation of age, etc are available on the web link provided below: –
Official website of Sikkim Police is