SHREYAS GRAMIN BANK
P.B no. 35 Aligarh 202001
Advt. no. OS-1/CCC/SGB-2011
Recruitment for the post of Officer Scale-I and Clerical Cadre 2011
Shreyas Gramin bank invites on-line application for the recruitment of 72 posts for Officer Scale-I and including PWD and 122 posts for Clerical Cadre including PWD and EXS both.
Online application starts from: 05/04/2011
Last date of submission: 28/04/2011
Posts Classification is below:
|Post Name||Post Code||Vacant Seats||For PWD/EXE||Pay scale|
|PWD-02||Rs. 14,500 to Rs.25,700|
|Rs.7,2oo to Rs.19,300|
Written test for “Officer Scale-I”: 19/06/2011
Written test for “Clerical Cadre”: 26/06/2011
For Officer Scale-I– Minimum qualification of the candidate should have a Degree in any field of subject or equivalent to it, English knowledge and proficiency in Hindi is mandatory. Candidates who have higher qualification as well as experience will be given preference.
For Clerical Cadre– Candidates should have minimum qualification for this post is 12th passed with 50% marks in total. (SC/ST 45%) or Diploma in banking or 10th passed with 60% marks (SC/ST 55%)
Candidates should have minimum speed in typing about 30 wpm. In English and 25 wpm in hindi. Basic Computer knowledge, Knowledge of English and proficiency in Hindi.
Age of the candidates should have 18 years to 26 as on 31/01/2011.
Relaxation in for SC/ST candidates is 5 years, OBC -3 years. To know more age relaxation go through the detailed advertisement.
- Vacant posts can be increase or decrease if is needed.
- Eligible Candidates must be Indian citizen
- Submission of application after last date will not be accepted.
- Payment of application fee will not be accepted in the form of cash, money order, bank draft etc.
- Date of paying application fees will start from 05/04/2011 onwards
Application Fees and postage charges:
|Category||Application fees||Postage charges||Total amount|
Mode of payment:
There are two payment challan available on the website www.shreyasbank.com for both post grade. Candidate can download which one they require and after filling up go to any canara bank branch to deposit application fees. Candidate have to keep candidates copy of challan and paste a recent passport size photograph on it, which will be required at the time of written examination.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to open on-line application link on bank’s website
- Candidates should have a valid email ID.
- Carefully fill up the forms and put required details with details of payment challan.
- Before submitting candidate need to check it properly.
- Candidates will get a Registration No. and Password which will be used for further references.
- Take a printout of application
- There is no other mode of submitting application.
- Application must be submitted till/before last date 28/04/2011
Date of written tests:
For Officer Scale-I: 19/6/2011
For Clerical cadre: 26/06/2011
These dates of examination has been fixed but it may be changed, this such type of condition candidates will be communicated through the call letter.
Selection will be made on the basis of successfully completed of two stage written test and interview. The candidates who will qualify in written test will be called for interview.
Centre of examination :
Aligarh, Agra, Hathras and Etah. It can be changes if it is needed.
Click here for detailed advertisement
Official website: http://www.shreyasbank.com