Advertisement Number: 09/2011
Shivaji University Walk in Interview for Assistant Professor September 2011
Name of the Pots: Assistant Professor
Age: not more than 65 years
Salary: Rs 8000 per month.
Tenure: Temporary basis for an academic year 2011-12
Qualification: Applicants must have a first class Master degree in Business Management / Administration / and Specialization in General Management / Finance / HRM / Production Management.
• Application form along with attested copies of certificates should be submitted.
• The University will not be responsible for any kind of delay.
• Candidates if employed must submit their application form through proper channel
• Female / Disabled persons reservation will be decided by authority.
• Incomplete application will not be accepted in any how
• Application received after last date will be rejected
• Universities reserve the right to cancel any application without any assigning information
How to Apply:
• Candidates must apply on plain paper for the above post giving complete details like; full name, address, date of birth, qualification, experience, payment and etc as required in the form
• An application form must be filled completely.
• Incomplete form will be liable to rejection.
• At the time of interview the candidates must bring their original certificates along with experience certificates etc if mentioned.
• Honorarium of Rs.12,000 per month consolidated.
Application form along with the copies of documents and certificates should be sent to the “Registrar, Shivaji University, Vidyanagar, Kolhapur – 416004” on or before 20.09.2011
The walk in interview will be held on 27.09.2011 at 10.00 am
Click here for more details:
Official Website: www.unishivaji.ac.in