SANJAY GANDHI POST GRADUATE INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES (SGPGIMS)
Raebareli, Road Lucknow – 226014 (India)
Advertisement Number: 01/2011-12
SGPGIMS Walk in Interview for Assistant Professor Aug 2011
Name of the Post: Assistant Professor
• Medical Genetics – SC: 01, UR: 01, OBC: 01 on Contract Basis
• Nuclear Medicine – one Post for SC (Leave Vacancy)
• Microbiology – UR: 01 on Contract Basis & OBC: 01 on Leave Vacancy
• Pulmonary Medicine – UR: 01 on Contract Basis
• Cardiology – UR: 01, SC: 01 on Contract Basis
• Neonatology – UR: 01 on Contract Basis
• Surgical Gastroenterology – UR: 01 on Leave Vacancy
• Liver Transplant Unit – UR: 01 on Contract Basis
• Rs 75,000/-per month fixed for Assistant Professor
Qualifications & Experience:
• According to the Indian Medical Council Act. 1956 the candidates must have a medical qualification including first or second Schedule of Part II of third Schedule
• A Post Graduate qualification i.e. M.D / MS or equal recognized qualification.
• Candidates must have 3 years exp. of teaching / research after Post Graduation of a recognized teaching institute OR 1 year of teaching / research experience after DM / MCh degree OR DM / MCh degree of 3 years from recognized teaching institute.
• The candidates must have MS (Surgery) with 3 years teaching experience in Surgical Gastroenterology & Hepatobiliary Surgery for Assistant Professor of Liver Transplant or MCI recognized equal qualification OR MCh. Surgical Gastroenterology of 3 years with 6 months experience in Liver Transplant unit.
• The candidates must have DM in Neonatology of 3 years duration for the post of Assistant Professor (Neonatology) OR 2 years DM in Neonatology along with 1 year teaching experience OR teaching experience in Neonatology with 3 years post of MD (Paediatrics) from MCI recognized university.
• For Government Servant / Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribes / Other Backward Classes candidates are relaxed upto age of 50 years as per rules.
Demand Draft of Rs 1,000/- for the candidates who are within the country and US$ 100 or equal foreign currency for abroad candidates in favor of Director, SGPGIMS, Lucknow Academic Account, payable at SGPGIMS, Lucknow SBI- Code No-7789.
• The appointment will be for one year or regular whichever is easier. The candidates are therefore requested for appear for walk in interview on 13/09/2011 at 10.00 AM in the office of Director.
• The Director holds the right to reject any application or whole without informing any reasons.
Walk In Interview
• The candidates must bring his / her document / testimonials and a pass port size photograph along with their application form.
• The candidates can download application form from the website of SGPGIMS, which was mentioned above
• Candidates must have their demand draft along with the application form as mentioned.
Official website: http://www.sgpgi.ac.in