SANT GADGE BABA AMRAVATI UNIVERSITY (SGBAU)
SGBAU, Amravati University M. Sc. C.S Result 2011
For Know result Please click on to the given web link: –
About Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University: –
Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University (SGBAU) was established on 01 – 05 – 1983. The Amravati University geographically covers the five district that is Amravati, Akola, Yavatmal, Buldhana and washim in Maharashtra State. The Main ambition of of this university is “Education for Salvation of Soul”. SBAU, Amravati University is registered under the section 12 (B) of UGC Act. This University is an associate member of commonwealth university, London U.K. Their are ten faculties organised by this university. This faculties are Arte, Science, Medicine, Ayurved, Education, Social Science, Hoce Science, Law, Engineering and Information Technology and Commerce. This University situated in Maharashtra state. Their are many colleges afiliated by the Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University. This University and its affiliated colleges are working for higher education and research work. This university has a great name and fame in the area of education. Syllabusss of Civil Engneering first Semester
- Introduction to earth quake engineering
Interior of earth, Engineering geology of Earthquakes seismicity of the world, tectonics features of India, Propagation of earthquake waves, faults, Plate tectonics, Quantification of earthquake, Epicental distance, Determination of magnitude, Focal depth etc.
- And Some of the reference book for this Semester.
- Dowrickm D. J; Earthquake resistant Design for Engineers and Architects Second edition
- Housner, G.W. and Jennings, P.C.
- Okamoto, S; Introducation to Earthquake Engineering second edition 1984
- wakabayshi, M; Design of Earth quake resistant building, Mc Graw Hill Books company 1986
- Newamark, N.M and Hall, W.J; Earthquake Spectra and Design Oakland; california; USA 1982