SFCI Assistant, Technician Vacancy
|No. of Vacant Seat||32|
|Last Date||30th April 2012|
|Application Fee||Rs. 500/-|
Recruitment in SFCI for Assistant and Technician Vacancy
Job Details of Assistant and Technician Vacancies in SFCIL
Sr. No. – Post Name – Grade – No. of Vacancy – Salary – Maximum Age – Job Location: –
- Assistant (Vig.) – Grade I – 01 Post – Rs. 9400-25700/- per month – Bachelor Degree – Suratgarh.
- Assistant (HR) – Grade V – 06 Posts – Rs. 7200-20300/- per month – BBA or BCA or BA with Diploma in Computer Application – Suratgarh, Sardargarh and Jetsar.
- Assistant (Agri.) – Grade V – 10 Posts – Rs. 7200-20300/- per month – Graduate Degree in Agricultural discipline – Suratgarh, Sardargarh and Jetsar.
- Assistant (QC) – Grade V – 01 Post – Rs. 7200-20300/- per month – Bachelor Degree in Agricultural discipline – Sardargarh
- Assistant (Marketing) – Grade V – 02 Posts – Rs. 7200+20300/- per month – Graduate Degree in Agricultural Discipline – Suratgarh and Sardargarh.
- Technician (Civil) – Grade IV – 01 Post – Rs. 7200-20300/- per month – Three years Diploma Course in Civil Engineering discipline – Suratgarh
- Technician (Mechanical) – Grade IV – 10 Posts – Rs. 7200-20300/- per month – Three years Diploma certificate in Mechanical Engineering or Agricultural Engineering discipline – Suratgarh, Sardargarh and Jetsar.
- Technician (Electrician) – Grade IV – 01 Post – Rs. 7200-20300/- per month – Three years Diploma course in Electrical Engineering – Sardargarh
Experience: – Minimum one year working experience in related field for Post No. 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
Application Fee: – Applicants must pay Rs. 500/- as application fee in the form of Demand Draft Drawn in favor of ‘State Farms Corporation of India Limited Payable at Suratgarh’.
How to apply: – Willing candidates who wants to fill up the application form of Assistant and Technician jobs must ensure that he/ she are eligible for the recruitment. After that fill up the application form on a blank A4 size paper including all information such as; Name, Father’s Name, Category, Qualification, Date of Birth, Experience, Language Known, Communication and affix a recent passport size color photograph on the suitable place on the application form and send it on the address of ‘To, The Director In-charge, Central State Farm, Suratgarh, District – Sri Ganganagar, Rajasthan – 335804’.
Cut off date for this application is 30th April 2012
Some Important Facts: –
- Applicants who are already in service must send their application through Proper Channel.
- There will be no age or percentage bar for departmental candidates.
Recruitment Details are also available on the web link provided below: –
Official website of SFCIL is