SCCL Junior Nurse and Other Recruitment
|No. of Vacancies||185|
|Qualification||10th/ 10+2/ Degree|
|Closing Date for Online Registration||18th January 2013|
|Closing Date for Receipt of Hard Copy||31st January 2013|
Jobs at SCCL for Executive and Non Executive Vacancy
The Singareni Collieries Company Limited (SCCL) has issued a recruitment notification for filling up the vacancy of Executive and Non Executive jobs. In this concern, Online applications are being invited from talented and result oriented candidates through the Notification No. 05/2012. So, dynamic candidates may submit their applications on the address of SCCL through Online on or before 18th January 2013. Details are given below.
Vacancy Details of Executive and Non Executive Jobs in SCCL
Serial No. – Name of the Vacancy – Total No. of Vacancy – Educational Qualification – Maximum Age – Salary: –
- Junior Executive Trainee – 40 – BE/ B.tech/ AMIE with at least 55% marks – 28 years – Rs. 16400-40500/- per month.
- Assistant Foreman Trainee – 60 (Mechanical-40, Electrical-20) – Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering – 24 years – Rs. 19035/- per month.
- Junior Technician – 11 (Lab-05, X-Ray-06) – 10+2 with two years laboratory Technician Certificate or Certificate of Radiological Assistant Course – 33 years – Rs. 17605/- per month.
- Junior Nurse – 50 – Intermediate with Certificate of General Nursing and Midwifery Course – 33 years – Rs. 17605/- per month.
- Refractionist – 01 – 10+2 with Diploma in Refraction or Optometry Course – 33 years – Rs. 17605/- per month.
- Welder Trainee – 23 – 10th Pass with ITI in Welder Trade – 24 years – Rs. 604/- per month.
How to Apply: – Willing aspirants who are meeting with requisite qualification of any of the above mentioned posts may submit their applications through Online. After successful submission applicants take a print out copy of system generated application form and send it on the address of ‘To, Teh Director (PA&W), The Singareni Collieries Co. Limited, Recruitment Cell, Kothagudem – 507101, Khammam District – Andhra Pradesh’ through Post or Courier. Applicants must enclose true copies of all supporting documents, a self addressed envelope with postage stamp Rs. 5/- and also superscribe ‘Application for the Post of …… and Registration No. …’ on the top of the application containing sealed envelope.
Closing Date of Online Registration: – 18th January 2013
Closing Date for Receipt of Hard Copy: – 31st January 2013
Must have to follow the under provided link for knowing full information of the Zila Panchayat Durg Assistant Teacher recruitment: –
Official website of Singareni Collieries Company Limited (SCCL)