UP Board SSLC Sample Paper Agriculture
Sample Paper – 2012
Subject – Agriculture
- Mention any five symptoms of ill Animal.
- Define the process of producing Seed of cabbage.
- Give any four qualities of a Production ratio.
- How can we say the vital scope of poultry farming in India?
- Define four objectives of irrigation.
- Explain any four reasons of alternate production of Mango.
- What is the botanical name of Guava, Mango, Wheat and Cauliflower?
- Describe the classification of the Crops on the basis of seasons with examples.
- Define the Physiological disorders in Cauliflower.
- What is the importance of mixed farming? Define briefly
- Give any three principles of good Crop – rotation.
- Define the advantage of Rabat mixture.
- How can you identify fresh Eggs/
- Give any two advantage of Inter cropping.
- Define the formula of pacific gravity.