- State four merits and four demerits of Co – operative organizations.
State four merits and four demerits of public enterprises
- Define any four causes of price rise inIndiaand four suggestions to control it.
Declare any four causes of unemployment inIndiaand four measures to solve the problem of unemployment.
- Explain the state consumer commission according to the following heads:
- What is the reason of Iron and Steel industry mainly located near the area producing raw materials?
- What do you mean by economic planning.
- Define any two factors of population policy ofIndia.
- Explain any three measures of soil conservation.
- Mention the classification of resources according to origin by charts.
- Declare is the concept of swadeshi? Give any two suggestions to make Swadeshi concept dynamic.
- Define any three objectives of economic planning in Rajasthan.
- Explain any three points announced as motivating package by Government of India for standard small family of two children.
- What is the three uses of copper.
- Declare any three necessary geographical conditions gor sugarcane production.
- Show the major classification of accounts by charts.
- Write any two causes of consumer exploitation.
- Who is called petty cashier?
- Mention two bases of the jurisdiction of district forum.
- Give any two examples of multinational companies.
- What is joint sector?
- Write the meaning of business organization.
- Write full form of W.T.O.
- Which is the primary woolen producing state inIndia?
- i. Largest tea producer and consumer country in the world is
a. China b. India
c. Sri Lanka d. Pakistan
ii. Atomic plant of Rajasthan is located at
a. Narora b. Kankarpara
c. Rawat Bhata d. Tarapur
iii. Soil in river deltas is
a. Alluvial b. Black soil
c. Alkaline d. Laterite
iv. Renewable resource is
a. Coal b. Petroleum
c. Iron d. Soil
24. Enter the following transactions in the Journal of Gupta Brothers:
|December, 2||Purchased goods for cash||40,000|
|December, 7||Purchased goods from Mundra Brothers||15,000|
|December, 12||Sold goods to Sachin||5,000|
|December, 18||Sold goods for cash||25,000|
|December, 20||Returned goods to Mundra Brothers||500|
|December, 25||Returned goods by Sachin||1,000|
More Govt Jobs given below
Staff Selection Commission
Combined Graduate Level Exam
Subject – General English
Directions (1-10): In the following passage there are blanks, each of which has been numbered. These numbers are printed below the passage and against each four words are suggested, one of which fits the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate word.
A two party (1) is must for a democratic country like (2) to achieve national objectives (3) as removal (4) unemployment,
MODEL PRACTICE SET
Subject- General English
Combined Graduate level Examination SSC 2011
Directions (1-10): A passage is given below in which blanks have been numbered. Four alternative choices are given below against each number. In the context of the whole passage, select the best word in each case to fit each of the blanks to complete the passage correctly and meaningfully.
During the World War I penicillin was (1) on six patients.
BANK PROBATIONARY OFFICER (BANK PO)
1. Which country will introduce entrepreneur visa to encourage foreign nationals from India and elsewhere to catalyze the country’s economic recovery?
(a) US (b) Britain
(c) France (d) Denmark
(e) None of these
2. Name the state whose chief minister has said that the Armed Forces Special Powers Act can be withdrawn from some areas with a rider that the Army can step in again if the situation so warrants.
Bank Probationary Officer ( Bank PO)
1. Name the Karnataka minister who resigned in the wake of the Lokayukta police filing a first information report against him on irregularities related to allotment of land through the Karnataka Industrial Area Development Board (KIADB).
(a) Katta Subramanya Naidu (b) N Santosh Hegde
(c) Jagmohan Reddy (d) Roshan Baig
(e) None of these
NABARD Bank PO
1. Which of the following is rated the poorest region of the world?
(a) The Middle East (b) Asia
(c) Sub-Saharan Africa (d) Latin America
(e) None of these
2. Which of the following terms is not used in the world of economics/finance?
(a) Sinking Fund (b) Third World
(c) Open Door Policy (d) Devaluation
(e) Privilege Motion