Tamilnadu Board SSLC Question Paper Zoology
Sample Paper – 2012
Subject – Zoology
- What do you mean by marasmus? Write its symptoms.
- How many types of Hernia?.
- Write the meaning of dislocation of joints. Classify them.
- Write the definition of bronchitis. Mention its types.
- Write briefly on Alzheimer’s disease.
- Define any six symptoms of Grave’s disease.
- Mention the vaccines developed by Louis Pasteur.
- Explain any three main functions of antibodies.
- What is called pedigree analysis?
- What do you mean by Gene therapy? Define its types
- What is called rain water harvesting? Define its advantages.
- Define about the symptoms of cow pox.
- Explain about the disadvantage of auto analyser.
- Define Nuptial flight.
- What o you mean by bottleneck effect?
- Describe integrated fish culture.
- Define the nutritive value of edible oyster.
- Explain about the factors responsible for obesity.