Tamilnadu Board SSLC Question Paper Computer Science
Sample Paper – 2012
Subject – Computer Science
- What is operator overloading. what is the rule of operator overloading? define.
- Write the difference between call by value and call by reference of functions in C++?
- Mention Nested-if statement with a suitable example.
- Write the method of generate reports in Star office base.
- Define the procedure to insert a chart in a worksheet.
- Define the different ways of selecting text in the Star Office Writer document.
- What do you mean by functions? How can you use them in your worksheet? Define with an suitable example.
- Write the use of call centers.
- When is a copy constructor executed?
- Define the syntax for driving a class from its base class.
- Write a short note on cracking.
- Describe array.
- How many type of cast? Define.
- Explain Tokens.
- Write the advantage and disadvantage of using functions in C++?
- Define the syntax of switch case statement.